View Poll Results: Would you still buy an LI?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would I am willing to take the risk

29 47.54%
  • No I am not willing to take the risk

32 52.46%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

She works fine till I drive in a rain storm at which point I get the bad connector alert caused by the batch of sensors with the bad sealant. When she dries off, she work fine but here in Florida, it rains on one side of the street and not the other and I cannot wait over night for the drying spell to bring my LI back to life. I've been patiently waiting for the replacement to come from Elvis but reading between the lines and as evidenced by the long time from Ivan's indication that replacement are on the way till now, I've decided to go to Ivan for the replacements and a new unit for my wife's SUV.

Gotta do what ya gotta do... Sorry Elvis!

Advanced Member

I wouldn't consider buying one at this time.

IF........LI ever gets it's house in order, then I would consider it.

Yoda of Radar

I am sure many people still are, but as we can clearly see there are 20 potential sales that were lost at $700 a pop that's a lot of money.....

Newcomer

Really still waiting for CC support or even (less desired) paypal - this way there is some protection even if there is some problem.

That's all I'm really waiting on nowadays in terms of radar/laser protection - a good LI that I can get in a manner that doesn't leave me high and dry if I have a problem.

Professional

yup....but im waiting like everyone else....

Professional

I won't buy anything via 'wire transfer' or any other method where I can't get my money back in case I get screwed by the seller. If I can't get it with my credit card, i'll just have to do without it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinZX-10R
    I won't buy anything via 'wire transfer' or any other method where I can't get my money back in case I get screwed by the seller. If I can't get it with my credit card, i'll just have to do without it.
    x2

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by lugnuts
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinZX-10R
    x2
    I think that's the least of the problems at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by davekr

I think that's the least of the problems at this point!
    your right bet even if they fix all the other issues i still wouldn't be interested because of it.

Lead Foot

What ver of the unit have problems???

My thing is, when i had some problems LI took care of them, sent me a brand new unit out. For the people that are not getting help is there a certain reason to why?

Also Ivan has to watch out for scammers to. People with older ver or want newer models cause easily do something and say they have water damage. Ivan is most likely just trying to watch his ass as well.

Coming from the consumer side though. If i have any problems i want them to get answered and taking care of regardless what the issue is. Meaning if a new unit is needed to be sent it, then so be it. As long as its in the one year range that comes with the unit.

Also my question is, how do you register these things Ivan, so you know that they are still in warranty?