View Poll Results: Would you still buy an LI?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would I am willing to take the risk

29 47.54%
  • No I am not willing to take the risk

32 52.46%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by eire05
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon Filter
    I contacted my bank and they said dont ever wire money oversea's because you have no protection....like for what is happening right now.
    The you woke up and had your corn flakes.

Everyone and his dog knows this. :roll:

Newcomer

I saw Elvis's YouTube stuff, he's not disassociating himself from LI there, and his website http://laserinterceptorusa.com/ is still up. So I called and asked if he was still selling them and how much it was and he said 675.00.

He then said he didn't have any in stock, but then he stopped and said he did but that they were spoken for...he then told me that he would be getting some more units in a couple of weeks.

Anyone else find this interesting given that LI has publicly disavowed him?

Old Timer

I'd like to know EXACTLY what the he11 is going on.

:x

Yes, I have the version of the LI's heads that apparently were prone to water/moisture problems.

No, I've been lucky - my unit has not fallen prey to such concerns (and yes, this is in spite of the fact that we've had a heck of a wet winter here in NE-Ohio), yet. Knock-on-wood, I hope they never will.

Still, I'm very concerned as to exactly what's going on.

I've recommended the LI to many of my friends and fellow automobile enthusiasts.

In the past, I really had not qualms in doing so - with the exception of only bringing up the potential concerns of overseas shipping/purchasing and/or what's effectively a "cash only" service through Elvis These were never really meant to detract my friends from such purchases, but instead, were offered so that my advice to them would be complete, so that the picture would hide nothing.

However, with what's happened recently in terms of the seeming lack-of-service and ill-communication between LI and its US-based customers, I now find myself hard-pressed to even bring up the LI name in conversation.

The issues here need to be addressed, and addressed promptly.

As with many here, I still hold high hopes for LI - but I am also waiting to see exactly how things will turn out, before saying anything more.

Yoda of Radar

Why I passed on a LI and went another route.....am I happy? Yes. Would I have like to get an LI? YES