Good Citizen

Default Pre-Order Question & Concerns

I just bought a used V1 radar detector and love it, and am now looking for a laser jammer, as the cops here in Washington like also using laser guns.

I'm driving a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (black) 4.0L mid-sized SUV and am wondering what kit would be the most affordable and with the capability to protect me from laser. Rear jammers would be nice, but not necessary... and the cops here generally shoot head-on and hardly never from behind traffic. Also, what would be the best area to place the jammers on such a vehicle?

Thank you.

~ Matthew

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Pre-Order Question & Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by mlyon83 View Post
    I just bought a used V1 radar detector and love it, and am now looking for a laser jammer, as the cops here in Washington like also using laser guns.

I'm driving a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (black) 4.0L mid-sized SUV and am wondering what kit would be the most affordable and with the capability to protect me from laser.
    The Laser Interceptor is the only laser jammer system currently on the market that jams every laser gun on the market. Nothing else provides complete protection.

Rear jammers would be nice, but not necessary... and the cops here generally shoot head-on and hardly never from behind traffic.
    Just curious how you would know if you were shot from behind with laser. I've been shot from behind three times and the only way I knew that I had been tagged was because my laser jammers told me so.

Also, what would be the best area to place the jammers on such a vehicle?

Thank you.

~ Matthew
    Post a pic of your vehicle without the plate.

Good Citizen

What I meant was, do I NEED the dual power kit or will the regular jammers work fine? What's the difference?

Here is a picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Speed Demon

Regular LI's should do just fine on your rig. Two heads do just fine on the front of my F250 (but I had to put 4 heads on to cover the rear.) I've never been shot in the rear, but I don't consider the rear heads a waste at all. Peace of mind is priceless.

Newcomer

I am from Portland Or and they do shoot rear. I know because I got my very first ticket that way. Also I have seen Washington shoot in back. They stand on the off ramp and shoot vehicles as they pass by just like Oregon state patrol.