Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Intro

Lead Foot

Just a question: There is only one such car in the USA?

Never said I wasn’t a dealer I deal with 3 other units, testing is done in a way you can see it!!! I don’t plan on trying to sell or advertise in any way.

Your sir brought that up Thanks I guess :roll:

Is it wrong to be a dealer and test them??
    On the GOL website these jammers are given to them for testing I have to buy them!!!

I guess then that means Radar Roy is Guilty too because he carries so many other brands
    of detectors.
    And if I remember correctly Roy tried to get Laser Interceptor added to his lineup.
    Which I will say is a quality product as well.

If the product performs and you know it performs well then there is nothing to hide!!!
    The M-45 thread looks real fishy to me and we are planning on duplicating a HOAX test using a M-25

There are good points and bad points to all of the products we carry.
    Its not about winning or losing or having a system that will JTG everything out there its about choices.

I sell these products based on what the consumer wants I WILL NOT AND CANNOT get into what I sell on this forum!!
    Also for that reason I need to ask you remove the address that you posted.

You can do your own research as you have done here if you feel fit, but I will tell you that at our location in the pictures you see of the bridge that is going into Illinois. Laser Countermeasures are Illegal and “parking sensor” will be required.

And as far as hidden agendas go I would say I would be a fairly bias individual considering we have 3 more members filming and taping the videos.
    And if I wasn’t bias I would not have set up our website in the way that I did.
    Referring to the IRCMUSA website.

Im in here trying to help and there are people in all of these forums trying to be the smartest people in the world. Or just here to bust someone’s balls or make someone mad.

I guess it’s to be expected in a forum.

And Enthusiast yes sometimes you sell things not because you want to make money its because you enjoy doing the things you do and have a passion for it!!!
    I am a Technician I work on cars. I sell jammers because I enjoy them.

I will test and install a system that uses a TV remote diode on a license plate if a customer really wants it I will test them and advise against it but if that’s what they want why should I argue.

We are going to keep the videos coming so stick around and watch if you like and you can make your own assumption on who we are and what we do.

If Roy or Leon have any problem with our testing, who i am, or what i am doing, let me know and or delete my account!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IRCMUSA
    Never said I wasn’t a dealer
    OMG gimme a break man seriously what a comment to make after you just got busted!

I deal with 3 other units, testing is done in a way you can see it!!! I don’t plan on trying to sell or advertise in any way.
    Hello....you got banned from the LPP forums for your stealth advertising for blinder. You showed up and started pimpin blinder to people there and dropping your business card around.

For cryin out loud you sell LPP's on EBAY!!

//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230166382845&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

And i guess you answer is.....well i never said i didnt sell LPP's on ebay or blinders elsewhere right?

Like I said......I know exactly who you are buddy...and who put you up to this and your motivation for posting here yesterday.

I am very dissapointed with blinder for using shills like yourself and such tactics.

Is it wrong to be a dealer and test them??
    On the GOL website these jammers are given to them for testing I have to buy them!!!

I guess then that means Radar Roy is Guilty too because he carries so many other brands
    of detectors.
    And if I remember correctly Roy tried to get Laser Interceptor added to his lineup.
    Which I will say is a quality product as well.
    Common....seriously knock it off. We arent stupid dont talk to us here like that!

You can not compare yourself to ROY or GOL.

Roy is a retired cop who sells countermeasures...hes a dealer... he doesnt try to hide it....he doesnt introduce himself as anything other than who he is.

If the product performs and you know it performs well then there is nothing to hide!!!
    The M-45 thread looks real fishy to me and we are planning on duplicating a HOAX test using a M-25
    Yeah......again what I would expect from a dealer. Why can't dealers do honest testing that shows how their products really perform including showing them performing poorly?

Because its a conflict of interest...HUGE conflict of interest.

You know what Im not even going to go through your post...It BS through and through....the videos were cool thanks but no thanks.

Like I said I know who you are and who put you up to this and the motivations for you to start posting in here yesterday.

You misrepresented yourself as a group of enthusiast's independent of the jammer industry with no agendas no BS....but already you have been exposed

Hello I would like to introduce ourselves.

We are IRCMUSA.

The people in our group range from HAM operator and radar/laser enthusiasts to retired and reserve officers, ex-police, and ex-military with electronic warfare background.

We are a small group with a few different laser guns to play with and an enthusiast organization similar to Team JTG and Guys Of Lidar.

What a load of ish!

Blinders sneaky tactics and dishonest practices to have their dealers misrepresent themself in the forums just to try and discredit the m45 videos and continue to push their products makes me loose respect for them and is unparalleled to anything Ive seen.

Unbelievable the drama in these forums in the last 24 hours.

Shills Shills shills and more shills!

It's would be funny to see everyone who gets a blinder pay cheque come out to defend that poor showing of the M45 if it wasnt so sad.

The blinder shills are all coming out of the woodwork and everyone can see who you guys are.

Sad sad sad sad sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Advanced Member

noorudeenshakur-

I see your point that he is a dealer and all but honestly was he the one defending the Blinder in the posts by belstilover? No.

Did he do an accurate job the show the performance differences of a Blinder M25 and LPP? Yes!

Just cause he is a dealer doesn't mean he can't give honest results. The video is top notch and shows the jammers actually firing, a first.

Give the guy a chance. It's not like he had the blinder m25 JTG all the time. this test seemed quite fair to me

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crazyVOLVOrob
    noorudeenshakur-

I see your point that he is a dealer and all but honestly was he the one defending the Blinder in the posts by belstilover? No.

Did he do an accurate job the show the performance differences of a Blinder M25 and LPP? Yes!

Just cause he is a dealer doesn't mean he can't give honest results. The video is top notch and shows the jammers actually firing, a first.

Give the guy a chance. It's not like he had the blinder m25 JTG all the time. this test seemed quite fair to me
    Rob...everybody has a role...he is playing his.

I liked the videos man I really did, but I know this guy and his track record is dishonesty how can I sit back and not say anything knowing this?

I'm not faulting anyone for being a dealer...man people have to make their money and I respect that, What I am finding fault and making accusations on is his motivations/timing for posting and the fact he misrepresented himself from the start. If he isnt honest and upfront about who he is and who hes affiliated with we cant ever take what he does seriously...it would be like if GOL had a financial stake in Blinder Or LPP.

Objectivity is inherently lost because its a clear conflict of interest.

All I want is honestly man... If you recall when the LPP shills were doing their thing like this 8 months ago I was calling them out for who they were too and telling them it reflected poorly on LPP.

I tell you what I'll sit back now and shut up...I said what i had to anyways. Lets see how this little blinder soap opera plays out in here... better grab some popcorn

I already know what IRCMUSA is up to...hes just a cog in the wheel and I'm more than happy to give him the chance at being honest. I hope he chooses the same too.

We shall see...

Noory

Banned

Thank you
    I appreciate someone’s support
    He’s just mad because his illegal importation of the LPP from Canada isn’t going so well since a US distributor showed up. ops:

Hes also mad because his vidoes arent as good as mine and im smarter than he is ops:

Im not a Kid living at home with my parrents collecting jammers and LIDAR guns i work VERY hard for a living it has just taken me a while to get where i am because money is just not handed to me.
    You sir....are a complete idiot.

Banned

Im sorry go get your popcorn
    You will get what you have coming to you.