Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laser Pro Park

Professional

Default Laser Pro Park

How come the Laser Pro Park rarely gets mentioned on this forum?
    I walked into a shop today and seen them for sale and made me wonder why i only ever read about zr4's, LI's and Blinders? Having only one compact head i thought they would be popular amongst the paranoid androids like myself.

Yoda of Radar

Default Re: Laser Pro Park

LPP sort of crapped the bed in the last few years. They waited two years to come up with their last update, leaving owners unprotected against the TruSpeed. They were totally unresponsive to inquiries from owners or potential buyers. They lost a distributor or two and appeared to have some financial instability. They have always been overpriced, compared to the better performing competition. There just seemed to be little reason left to consider them.

Now that they have finally updated, I suspect they will be included in this year's GOL tests... if they're still in business.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Professional

Fairy nuff.

Yoda of Radar

I don't want to come across as a basher. They actually had a good product, last time I saw. And if the new update has improved upon that, then it's going to be a contender. Their price point and unstable CS are the only issues that have really held it back.

Between them, the new AntiLaser, and both LI and Blinder making major improvements in the last year, this year's GOL should be very interesting!

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Professional

Yeah i can't wait for this years GOL! I want to upgrade my zr4's to something i can count on. Plus i really want something with small head/s. Stealth is a must where i live.

Yoda of Radar

The LPP heads are great for some people because they are not elongated. However, they are taller/thicker than Blinder or LI heads, so they won't fit in some tight grilles. Which one is best for you (size wise) is dependent on your car. But I know that the LI is all round the best choice for the rear of any car. It'd be a lot harder to hide an LPP head on the rear of a car. You can't even see my LI heads, and I have a white car! Blinder really needs to look at slimming their heads down. They're currently the toughest to hide because of their depth.

Professional

Yeah the LI's definately seem to be the way to go. On LI's web site they mention a compact head. I'm guessing that might be my best option, but i might just weight until this years GOL is over and make my decision based on that.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Blinder really needs to look at slimming their heads down. They're currently the toughest to hide because of their depth.

I cannot figure out how I'm going to hide those things on the back of my civic. They stick out so far its ridiculous.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Blinder really needs to look at slimming their heads down. They're currently the toughest to hide because of their depth.

I cannot figure out how I'm going to hide those things on the back of my civic. They stick out so far its ridiculous.
    +1, I wish they were not that deep.

Speed Demon

Blinderguy stated that a slimmer head was in development. This was before Christmas I believe.