Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by stealthJamal
    So the prototype is going to be released in a few weeks? When is the retail version going on sale?
    Prototype will be on test in around 2 weeks(Video's to come)together with the production Defender2.
    Wait until you see the next round of video's we have planned it will take everything to the next level :wink:

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by stalker
    IT IS A PROTOTYPE...man u guys...obviously the retail is 4 watts and they are working on a proto
    Thanks for letting us know Stalker. I love how you know it's "obviously" going to be this or that. You know what the manufacturer is doing all the time don't you. It must be nice to have priviledged info. Why is Stalker getting priviledged info? hhhmmmm

Power User

welcome back, suprised you have the guts to show your face!! If you have no information worth telling (which you havnt since you joined) I suggest you find another forum to annoy, no one appreciates you here.

Newcomer

welcome back, suprised you have the guts to show your face!! If you have no information worth telling (which you havnt since you joined) I suggest you find another forum to annoy, no one appreciates you here.
    How is it you have the guts to show your face around here when you were proven to be a liar by that E03 error code BS? How can anyone ever believe a word you say anymore after you were caught red handed being a liar and making up stuff? You're the one annoying us with your drive-smart this and drive-smart that when no proof has even been released yet. For all you know this company could be an RMR company, yet you praise it only by faith. That is recklace to the board, especially when a great company like Anti-Laser has solid proof their jammer works exactly as advertised. You should be ashamed of yourself for even posting anymore Stalker.

Advanced Member

Personally after I did all that research on the LTI 20/20 Marksman on the E-03 error code and checked and checked I was a bit pissed I haven't heard an apology, much like Chris didn't here an apology from Blinder for awhile
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Drive-Smart is nothing like RMR!!!! They make the best GPS camera system in my opinion! There prototype jammer jams a laser gun that I know of(saw video of the one gun test)

'kc7bbb' CALM DOWN give the guy(stalker) a break! I am sure he will apologize for his lie in the future. Besides you can't tell me that you never told a lie!

Spoiler: show

Radar Detectors-V1 & BEL v995
    Laser Jammer-Laser Interceptor Quad
    GPS Camera Locator-Cheetah C100
    GPS Nav-Garmin nuvi w/Trapster
    CB Radio-Galaxy DX-949 w/Wilson 500
    Scanner-RS Pro-96

Power User

** edit ** I removed my post as it was nothing constructive for Roys forum!!! grow up guys

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by kc7bbb
    How is it you have the guts to show your face around here when you were proven to be a liar by that E03 error code BS? How can anyone ever believe a word you say anymore after you were caught red handed being a liar and making up stuff? You're the one annoying us with your drive-smart this and drive-smart that when no proof has even been released yet. For all you know this company could be an RMR company, yet you praise it only by faith. That is recklace to the board, especially when a great company like Anti-Laser has solid proof their jammer works exactly as advertised. You should be ashamed of yourself for even posting anymore Stalker.
    Lots of anonymous newbies joining the forum,There is lots of stuff going on in the background that people are not aware about.
    This will stem from a few jealous individuals in the UK and EU.
    It will be a shame for all this to spill over on to this forum.
    A few guys in the UK seem to think they own the whole market and we know exactly who these people are.
    Well respected UK industry people have seen the Defender2 running and you know exactly who I am talking about.

Power User

It would be a shame to see more crap spill into this forum. So how about stop with the talk and start posting videos of the jammer performance. The videos will speak for themselves.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by kc7bbb
    IT IS A PROTOTYPE...man u guys...obviously the retail is 4 watts and they are working on a proto
    Thanks for letting us know Stalker. I love how you know it's "obviously" going to be this or that. You know what the manufacturer is doing all the time don't you. It must be nice to have priviledged info. Why is Stalker getting priviledged info? hhhmmmm
    We posted up a while ago what diodes we were playing with and its general forum knowledge,JTW even knows this as well as we replied to his post.
    Lot of info as well on our forum about the Defender2 including the high quality fully shielded cable set we are going to supply.
    It will be the easiest system to install as you only need to hook up 2 wires the +ve and -ve

Good Citizen

AL uses one 90W P2P Laser diode