Default Help in choosing

I have an 04 Dodge Ram 1500 4x so it is a little higher than normal. I am thinking about getting the 07 Chevy Tahoe Z71 and would like the groups opinion on what to purchase and where to place the outer units.

I am looking at the Antilaser AL6 or Blinder m20.

Opinions and recomendations appreciated.

Oh by the way, does anybody know if I can fight a speeding ticket received in Crisp county Ga by laser?

Thank you

Dave

Lead Foot

wait for the al6 by the looks of it if you got the money....fighting laser good luck unless the cop dont show....and if you were over by alot i wouldnt fight it because they can give you your full speeding ticket if the cop reduced it at all.

Founder of Stealthvation
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Thanks,

I was given a ticket for 90 in a 70 but I was just staying with traffic. I will wait for the al6. WHere would you guys suggest I mount it? and is it only one device I would need to mount outside? or is it like the blinder where there is 2 items that get mounted outside?

Thanks again
    dave

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Davese
    Thanks,

I was given a ticket for 90 in a 70 but I was just staying with traffic. I will wait for the al6. WHere would you guys suggest I mount it? and is it only one device I would need to mount outside? or is it like the blinder where there is 2 items that get mounted outside?

Thanks again
    dave
    You need to get the dual head option on the AL6. If you decide to go with the reliable Blinder than you want the M40 Xtreme

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Thanks,

Thanks again
    dave
    You need to get the dual head option on the AL6. If you decide to go with the reliable Blinder than you want the M40 Xtreme

"If you decide to go with the reliable Blinder than you want the M40 Xtreme"

Are you saying that the al6 is not reliable? I am brand new to these pieces of equipment so I am just looking for help. I have read the guys of lidar 2006 shootout page and it seems that the al6 beats any other devices and all but one type of gun but does give enough warning to let you slow down.

Thanks

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Thanks,

Thanks again
    dave

"If you decide to go with the reliable Blinder than you want the M40 Xtreme"

Are you saying that the al6 is not reliable? I am brand new to these pieces of equipment so I am just looking for help. I have read the guys of lidar 2006 shootout page and it seems that the al6 beats any other devices and all but one type of gun but does give enough warning to let you slow down.

Thanks
    NO NO not at all. All I am saying is th at the Blinder has been around for a few years and its reliability has been SOLIDLY proven. The AL6 is new.

buyradardetectors rocks!

Longsnowsm

For a truck that big I don't think I would go with the Blinder. You would need too many heads to get good coverage. Take a look at some of RacerX's tests with his Tundra... That baby is a jamming machine, but it takes some serious countermeasures to be effective.

I would wait on the AL6, and wait for the GOL testing to get a better idea how effective this unit will be. Hopefully they will have a full sized vehicle there for their testing. I have an Expedition that I want a Laser Pro Park for, but I want to know just what it is going to take to get the job done. The entire front of my truck is chrome. :cry:

Longsnowsm

Quote Originally Posted by Longsnowsm
    For a truck that big I don't think I would go with the Blinder. You would need too many heads to get good coverage. Take a look at some of RacerX's tests with his Tundra... That baby is a jamming machine, but it takes some serious countermeasures to be effective.

I would wait on the AL6, and wait for the GOL testing to get a better idea how effective this unit will be. Hopefully they will have a full sized vehicle there for their testing. I have an Expedition that I want a Laser Pro Park for, but I want to know just what it is going to take to get the job done. The entire front of my truck is chrome. :cry:

Longsnowsm
    I don't know how long I can wait..... I'm not worried about the fines just the points and insurance hikes. This is the second laser ticket I have received in the past 10 months.

I travel allot.