Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    Quote Originally Posted by justinkk2005
    You can say its BS all you want, but what happened happened and I shared it with you all but of course this is what a response I expected to get. As some of you may know, my car has a black bumber (plastic one), no emblems, veil VERYYY dark, and it was super dirty. He may have just sucked at aiming, but I know he was still targeting me as I went by him.
    dont get me wrong unlike many here I love and have always loved Veil BUT JTG is a little too much for me
    JTG as far as SML standards.

Experienced

It's not like I was standing there beside of him watching what reading he got while my car drove by. Whats the first thing you assume when a LEO is still aiming at you when you drive by and your V1 is still alerting? It may have been he was just toying around or something? Idk, but I assumed JTG considering he had a "WTF" look on his face. Get you a cavalier, 95 model teal green, throw some mud on the front with about 1/2 can of veil and see what you get.

It's not like I was standing there beside of him watching what reading he got while my car drove by. Whats the first thing you assume when a LEO is still aiming at you when you drive by and your V1 is still alerting? It may have been he was just toying around or something? Idk, but I assumed JTG considering he had a "WTF" look on his face. Get you a cavalier, 95 model teal green, throw some mud on the front with about 1/2 can of veil and see what you get.
    Oh they look that way anyway on most occasions.

Scratonicity Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$
    You can say its BS all you want, but what happened happened and I shared it with you all but of course this is what a response I expected to get. As some of you may know, my car has a black bumber (plastic one), no emblems, veil VERYYY dark, and it was super dirty. He may have just sucked at aiming, but I know he was still targeting me as I went by him.
    dont get me wrong unlike many here I love and have always loved Veil BUT JTG is a little too much for me
    it's like putting a square peg through a round hole. just not gonna happen.

Experienced

Well that might explain it, but can you tell me why he kept aiming at me and aiming? All the way until I went past him? I dont think the V1 would lie, well that much 8)

Well that might explain it, but can you tell me why he kept aiming at me and aiming? All the way until I went past him? I dont think the V1 would lie, well that much 8)
    succeed you will not
    know too much they do.

Experienced

Yea they are the gods of countermeasures, so maybe they can explain it! I'm guessing its impossible too. It was my first alert while even using veil! I was pretty excited, my first thought was JTG! He may have been just "joshin" me, but like i said 50 times he was aimin

Old Timer

Yea they are the gods of countermeasures, so maybe they can explain it! I'm guessing its impossible too. It was my first alert while even using veil! I was pretty excited, my first thought was JTG! He may have been just "joshin" me, but like i said 50 times he was aimin
    Maybe he had some difficulty get you, and was curious as to why, so he may have shot you again to see if you were using a jammer, or maybe to see if he could get PT.

I remember my first encounter with my LPP, the LEO shot me once when I was about 1000-1100 feet out, then shot me again when I was stopped less than 200 feet from him. My guess, he knew my vehicle was "different" than the rest he had shot.

Experienced

Yea, that may be the case. I've never saw ANYONE expect me and my friend
    mcpeek2008 (recently joined) who has VEIL and a x50 that has any countermeasure against Laser and an actual good detector. Most people here have cobras and big huge chrome grills!