Thread: Louisville KY

Newcomer

Default Louisville KY

Hey just wanted to see if any Louisvillians or Kentuckians out there! I just wanted to say I have seen some slick LEO vehicles lately. Saw one in a grey Ford Taurus the other day - hard to spot from front or back but had Police on the doors. Saw another one today (black) antennas all over the trunk with nothing on the doors..

A few GM SUV's running out there in Louisville (green) the only way you can tell is from the LEO emlem on the license plate. See them pull people over all the time. Just wanted to inform everyone!

Lead Foot

Another tip - anyone travelling 71 North from Cincinnati into Louisville there is always an LEO between the LaGrange exit and the Louisville City limits about 15 miles outside Louisville running Ka. Pretty good hiding spots too - usually gunning the right lane of traffic from the emergency lane at night or sitting way up in the median in the grass during the day...

Newcomer

Watch out for a maroon camaro and black camaro on I-65. Usually located between Gene Snyder and the Fairgrounds. They're easy to miss.

Lead Foot

Hello - you ever see Laser around here?

Newcomer

I have never come across Laser in the Louisville area. I read somewhere that it is has been used toward the Cincinnati (Florence, Newport) area but I've never seen it. I believe they use VASCAR either in Louisville or Southern Indiana because of friend of mine received a ticket. The cop told him that the chopper in the sky caught him.