Radar Fanatic

Default Speed cameras in FL???

Did I miss something or are there lots of people putting random speed cameras on trapster in FL?? Last I heard, we have RLC but no speed cameras... please tell me this is still true! I count about 10 speed camera postings in South(east) Florida on Trapster. Am I safe to go on trapster and vote them all false?

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Speed cameras in FL???

I think it would be on the news... people probably see those red light traffic controllers and think they are speed cameras or something. Or perhaps sabotage?

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Zapple View Post

I think it would be on the news... people probably see those red light traffic controllers and think they are speed cameras or something. Or perhaps sabotage?
    I am thinking sabotage or complete idiots. Most of the RLCs are already marked. I will give it a day and then I am voting every single one down.

Experienced

I've been pretty suspicious about the number that appear listed in my neck of the woods on Trapster, but I don't feel like I know enough about the appearance of every possible style of camera to be confident enough to veto them.

It caught my eye before you started this thread though. The fact that NOBODY has affirmed the trap on the turnpike just south of the Bird Road toll that's been going nearly every weekday from 10-11 AM for the past few weeks makes me wonder if any of Trapster is worthwhile.
    Last edited by The Invisible Vervet; 11-20-2008 at 12:54 PM. Reason: clarity