Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: SML Day One

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude View Post
    Come on GOL give us the true once over, please not a white hummer this year.
    A hummer eh? Hmmmmm.....

Speed Demon

It is interesting about this new LTI gun.
    Lower power would give Veil a much better chance to work at closer ranges.
    anyone else notice that the beam divergence is more defined at 2.5 instead of 3.0.
    What do you think
    jimbonzzz?

Power User

Forgive me guys I stay over in the Blinder section.
    Found this looking over other stuff on the forum.
    For what it's worth retail units pulled off the shelf before leaving for SML.
    That's all I can get right now, back order right now third shipment coming in next week.
    It's a problem, but a good one.
    I'm OK with the numbers, sending our Stalker back for some upgrades, it is two years old.
    Placed order for the True Speed today, sounds like it will be a wait.
    Still want to test this gun moving (detection only at SML not moving).
    Shot placement still a question for me, I was the driver and not the shooter.
    Detection at 1000 and trouble at 500 tight beam placed high could be the problem.
    Roy and I tested out back the hotel 500ft run with four speed bumps.
    Waiting on test numbers from SML, nothing official yet.
    Come on GOL give us the true once over, please not a white hummer this year.
    I think we will step it up with the Stalker, can't do much better with the others.
    The others seem to be no problem, I am talking with Denmark daily.
    I see another rev. in the furture, these guys do not sit around, with the addition of our new full time engineer I think new rev's and different products are just around the conner.
    All in all Blinder will save you from your next laser speed trap at a reasonable cost and you can run it with the detector of your choice.
    Or just don't speed.
    Blinder Dude

Leon the problem is this, say you go back and work with the current model, now another revision, and the people who just bought the J15????? a few months a new model comes out again, you will see much more pissed off people then the J11.

Manufacturer

Guys all we can do is keep playing the game.
    Denmark will not sit back and let the laser games pass them up.
    Are we talking about up-grades (everyday) just need to find away of keeping the cost down.
    Sorry, you feel the J-11 lost some jamming performance, again it's the best we had at the time.
    So many guns so little time.
    With the laser games getting faster and faster, so many new up-grades and software changes and laser more widely being used.
    We are working and dealing with up-grade questions/problems, just don't have the right answer yet.
    Most of the problem is putting that info out there.
    Knock-offs are a dime a dozen making it easy for them will not be an option.
    Trust me, I'm not the laser God only the sales guy.
    When Denmark gets it right you guys will be the first to know and for Denmark to make it available, it takes time and money.
    You guys should know this by now.
    Thanks for standing by the Blinder products and the future will only bring new and better performing products.
    Blinder Dude

Administrator

Leon,
    Glad to have you back participating on the forum!!!
    I know that allot of the manufactures have bailed because of some of the negative posts members have posted.
    Thanks for sticking in there buddy!!

Guys all we can do is keep playing the game.
    Denmark will not sit back and let the laser games pass them up.
    Are we talking about up-grades (everyday) just need to find away of keeping the cost down.
    Sorry, you feel the J-11 lost some jamming performance, again it's the best we had at the time.
    So many guns so little time.
    With the laser games getting faster and faster, so many new up-grades and software changes and laser more widely being used.
    We are working and dealing with up-grade questions/problems, just don't have the right answer yet.
    Most of the problem is putting that info out there.
    Knock-offs are a dime a dozen making it easy for them will not be an option.
    Trust me, I'm not the laser God only the sales guy.
    When Denmark gets it right you guys will be the first to know and for Denmark to make it available, it takes time and money.
    You guys should know this by now.
    Thanks for standing by the Blinder products and the future will only bring new and better performing products.
    Blinder Dude
    RadarBusters.com
    Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
    Also Join me at -
    Twitter: RadarRoy
    Facebook: Roy Reyer

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by radarroy View Post
    I know that allot of the manufactures have bailed because of some of the negative posts members have posted.
    Where did they go to? Another forum, or just back into their caves?

Regardless, I agree... props to Leon for standing up and representing. It gives consumer confidence that cannot be had by hiding in your office.

"Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

"im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

Professional

They went to another forum, where participation and topics are more, um, "controlled" than this one.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by edweird View Post
    They went to another forum, where participation and topics are more, um, "controlled" than this one.

I hope you weren't being misquoted on another, um "forum."

What do others say about LaserJammerTests?

"My conclusion, is that I need to wait for all of the remaining members of GOL to release their own systems, be kicked out of GOL, and then look to the JA-3 team to put the good ones on their list.

We'll lose GOL as an testing group, but gain more systems, and have JA-3 to take GOL's place."
    -- Edweird (rdnet board member)

J/

Professional

Yes, I have been misquoted. The cut and paste must have lost the "wink" smiley when they took my posting here, and used it on their site.

I will consult with my attorney to see what course of action I should pursue.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by edweird View Post
    Yes, I have been misquoted. The cut and paste must have lost the "wink" smiley when they took my posting here, and used it on their site.

I will consult with my attorney to see what course of action I should pursue.
    Please accept my sincerest apologies for calling you out.

You answered straight-up, and I have nothing else to say except that it doesn't surprise me with those idiots over there.

J/