Good Citizen

Default My new Valentine One

Just showed up. I've mounted it in the windshield of my vehicle and it looks great. Tomorrow I will put her to the test. I get back to work tomorrow. COOL!!

If you are thinking of buying a new radar detector think seriously about the Valentine One!

Professional

Congratulations on your new V1!
    I see you are from Evansville, I go down there every year for the Thunder on the Ohio hydroplane races.
    I like Evansville I have had some great times down there.
    Your V1 is sure to get work out down there in Evansville, I know everytime I go down there I see the police sitting all over clocking people.

Lead Foot

Default Re: My new Valentine One

Quote Originally Posted by NdeeAnna
    Just showed up. I've mounted it in the windshield of my vehicle and it looks great. Tomorrow I will put her to the test. I get back to work tomorrow. COOL!!

If you are thinking of buying a new radar detector think seriously about the Valentine One!
    I got one two have had it for almost a month now and it is more user friendly than that Whistler 1793 SE I returned for a 100% refund because of too many falses. Did you use visor mount or windshield mount?

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by LS2

I got one two have had it for almost a month now and it is more user friendly than that Whistler 1793 SE I returned for a 100% refund because of too many falses. Did you use visor mount or windshield mount?
    I am using the windshield mount. I don't really like the idea of it being up on the visor for some reason. I just like the windshield mount better.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by LS2

I am using the windshield mount. I don't really like the idea of it being up on the visor for some reason. I just like the windshield mount better.
    I find that it depends on the car and mounts the detector comes with as to how the detector will fit on windshield or visor. On the visor it isn't that noticeable but in some cars you can't put it on the visor without some kind of problem. I have done both in two different cars and two different detectors.