Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lead Foot

I just chose leave my BCT-12 in between the passenger seat and the center console in my car. I can easily see the display and reach the buttons on the unit. When I want to put the unit out of site, I just push it down as far as I can. Standing outside of the car at the driver's side window it is completely hidden. When I park it goes under the passenger seat so thieves do not see it.

Good Citizen

Holy cow! Some squid just paid like $295 for a BCT-12 on eBay!

:shock:

Speed Demon

Gee for that kind of money you could get a new bc246t and program the alerts yourself. If you need digital you could get the bcd296. Both are handhelds and alert on channel activity.

Good Citizen

Hey, thanks for that tip! I had some great big ol' crazy mounting scheme all made that looked like something that fell off a garbage truck, and I just dismantled that and clipped the BCT-12 to the side of the console, kinda where you have yours!

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    I just chose leave my BCT-12 in between the passenger seat and the center console in my car. I can easily see the display and reach the buttons on the unit. When I want to put the unit out of site, I just push it down as far as I can. Standing outside of the car at the driver's side window it is completely hidden. When I park it goes under the passenger seat so thieves do not see it.

Newcomer

Guys,

I use a BCT-7 in NJ. It rarely alerts, and its use as a countermeasure in this state is limited at best. Other states are a different story. On a trip to DC and back, it gave me advanced warning of seven speedtraps on Route 95 (Delaware and Maryland). It was eery how accurate it was.