Lead Foot

Default woo got the v1 for chritstmas...

and i absoloutely love it, blows my x50 away in everything. replaced the x50 in my car with a v1 and moved the x50 to the truck. the first day i took it out i got 2 miles front and back off a k speed sign, i was very impressed and it only keeps getting better.
    i was trying to post for so long, but the site being down sucked

im hooked

Yoda of Radar

Man was santa good to you!!

Lead Foot

ha, i must say.

Yoda of Radar

Another V1 zombie guys..... :wink:

im def getting a v1... my 8500 x50's range is simply not impressive... furthest distance i remember getting a warning from was on an X band at .6 mile away... Ka.. no where near 1 mile, let alone 2..

Advanced Member

V1 Rocks. No doubt about it.

8)

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by noct3rn4l
    im def getting a v1... my 8500 x50's range is simply not impressive... furthest distance i remember getting a warning from was on an X band at .6 mile away... Ka.. no where near 1 mile, let alone 2..
    good choice. however there was nothing wrong with my x50, i was getting excellent range(or so i thought until i got the v1 haha) but i just needed another detector

Quote Originally Posted by xxbillay
    Quote Originally Posted by noct3rn4l
    good choice. however there was nothing wrong with my x50, i was getting excellent range(or so i thought until i got the v1 haha) but i just needed another detector
    indeed.. i liked it at first but as of lately its been pretty bad.. the LOUD tones are no longer loud and havent been for over a year, and it randomly blinks "SERVICE REQUIRED" every once in awhile... clearly the next step would be to send it in for a repair.. but since im broke and not noticed the range was no where near 2miles @ 360 deg when i first got it i think the v1 is a good choice.. I've become aware of what i like and what i want in a detector (i like sensitivity) and the arrows make me feel all warm inside