Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good Citizen

Default easy to jam LTI guns?

So if I were to invest in a jammer I take it that the Blinder M25 is probably my best bet still against laser attacks?

Rear laser attacks almost NEVER happen in Canada (that I've seen at least) hence why I could save myself a few bucks by not having to purchase the full blown front rear systems.

LTI seems to be the norm for Alberta and British Columbia but then again its hard to determine which guns are actually being used UNLESS you get pulled over and see the gun.

I am wanting a laser jammer BUT I am afraid that I'll get nailed for obstructing police activities and such. Definitely not something that I want to get nailed for....

Good Citizen

Would be nice if the Jammers/Detectors would indicate what brand of laser triggers them.

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Hornhonker View Post
    Would be nice if the Jammers/Detectors would indicate what brand of laser triggers them.
    Laser Interceptor does this.

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by stevescivic View Post
    So
    I was working away at my job this evening and an off duty officer comes in to buy some stuff
    and we got chatting about speed enforcement equipment and such and after a brief conversation with the police officer he offered to let me check out his laser gun and let me mess with it for a good 5 minutes or so.

Needless to say I'm sure plenty of people here have at some point in time played with a radar gun but in my town that isn't a common occurence and I thought it was pretty cool of this officer to let me see up close what their equipment is like.

The LTI 20/20 Ultralyte definitely has some decent range on it but if you tried to aim the laser at the windshield of oncoming cars you'll likely get an E-01 error message which I'm assuming means a bad hit.

Never in my mind would I even have imagined an off duty police officer be so willing to chat about laser guns.

Made my night that's for sure!
    You must be working at either a convience store or a donut shop....

Good Citizen

Default you guessed correctly

Your guess of either a donut shop or convenience store is correct. I work the counter at the local convenience store....