Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Default UPS lost my new V1

I sent my V1 in for the 3.893 upgrade before the Thanksgiving Holiday and when it finally came in the ups driver deliver it but I wasn't home. They bought it the second day and I still wasn't home so I call the older lady at VR and told them to have the ups to hold so I can go and pick it up myself. The lady call the ups to hold it so I went the next day and they said that the driver have it on his truck and the word never got to him some how to take it off and that he will be back at 6:00 pm and come back then and we will get it for you. I went back at 7:00 pm and they guy went to be back to look for it on his truck and it wasn't there. They guy that went to the back to look for it said to call VR and have them to put a claim on it so now I am out of my new V1 that I want probadly want see now. I told VR older lady to give me a new cover for it so it was a brand new V1. Bummer!

Good Citizen

Default Re: UPS lost my new V1

Quote Originally Posted by spartcus View Post
    I sent my V1 in for the 3.893 upgrade before the Thanksgiving Holiday and when it finally came in the ups driver deliver it but I wasn't home. They bought it the second day and I still wasn't home so I call the older lady at VR and told them to have the ups to hold so I can go and pick it up myself. The lady call the ups to hold it so I went the next day and they said that the driver have it on his truck and the word never got to him some how to take it off and that he will be back at 6:00 pm and come back then and we will get it for you. I went back at 7:00 pm and they guy went to be back to look for it on his truck and it wasn't there. They guy that went to the back to look for it said to call VR and have them to put a claim on it so now I am out of my new V1 that I want probadly want see now. I told VR older lady to give me a new cover for it so it was a brand new V1. Bummer!
    Call up the terminal that put it on the delivery truck and tell them what's up. It might be on it's way back to V1...

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by verymanywelps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spartcus View Post
    Call up the terminal that put it on the delivery truck and tell them what's up. It might be on it's way back to V1...

They had deliver it to mine door two time so I didn't want it to go back so I call the older lady their at VR to tell UPS to hold it and that I would come to pick it up. I went there twice and it wasn't there, the first time they were suppose to take it off the truck but something happen. I told them that I be back later when all of there truck get back in and I did so when they check still no V1.

Experienced

Since V1 requires a signature (like a lot of electronics), and people are usually not home when deliveries occur, I recommend you have the V1 shipped to your work address.

Just a thought.

Michael

Radar Fanatic

man that is so annoying!!

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
    Since V1 requires a signature (like a lot of electronics), and people are usually not home when deliveries occur, I recommend you have the V1 shipped to your work address.

Just a thought.

Michael

That's is a good ideal and I wish I could do that but I work at a high sercuity place so you want be able to get on unless you have proper business there.

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    man that is so annoying!!
    Yeah you got that right.

Radar Fanatic

Either someone stole it off the truck or it was delivered to the wrong address. Good luck with getting your claim settled.

GTO_04

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GTO_04 View Post
    Either someone stole it off the truck or it was delivered to the wrong address. Good luck with getting your claim settled.

GTO_04

Thanks, they were suppose to take it back to the company for me to pick up but tomorrow I will be giving VR a call.

Radar Fanatic

"You Got To Be Kidding" I call VR this morning and they said let them call the UPS and they did while I was on the phone. They call back and said that it was there and that to go and pick it up so I said okay I am going right now. I got down there to the UPS and they said that they don't have it, they can't find it. I told them that I just call VR and they said that it was here so the UPS said sorry that they can't find it. They told my name and said that they will look for it and give me a call I said okay. I left the UPS and got back with VR and told them what UPS said and she got back on the phone with UPS came back to me and said the UPS put it back on the truck.

So now I am very angry and told her the VR call the UPS to hold it back last thurday and that I will be there to pick it up, VR said sorry that's what they told her that it is out on the truck being deliver.