Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stealthcb

Quote Originally Posted by GET 1T DONE
    That was just one time!

I always had good things to say about my Whistler, but seemingly everything I said fell on deaf ears. Then you started raving about your PRO-73 hardcore, Mike B. started posting in most of your threads... so figured you must've struck a deal to get something out of all your promoting, haha.
    LOL. No deals--I just like the Whistlers and for awhile there, got tired of all the Zombies, scanning dots, and Rxers talking crap about good products.

Today I saw two hot looking girls in a nice BMW convertible. They went in the same parking lot I did when they got out I saw they had a cobra detector. I'll give them some credit at least they had it mounted level. When they got out of the car I said to them nice detector I bet it picks up those door openers well. They didn't really say much I guess they thought I was hitting on them or something. I call it a NCWC (Nice Car With Cobra)

Stealthcb

Quote Originally Posted by whistlerfan
    Today I saw two hot looking girls in a nice BMW convertible. They went in the same parking lot I did when they got out I saw they had a cobra detector. I'll give them some credit at least they had it mounted level. When they got out of the car I said to them nice detector I bet it picks up those door openers well. They didn't really say much I guess they thought I was hitting on them or something. I call it a NCWC (Nice Car With Cobra)
    I saw TWO of those today. One was an Escalade with a Cobra mounted on the windshield and pointing DOWN at about 45-degrees.

The other was a Corvette. Go figure. That one was mounted level and hard-wired at least.