Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Radar Fanatic

Smile A few words on Michael B.

OK guys let me say Mike is the man. Two times he has taken care of my whistler detectors. One was my older pro 58, he did an update and I would say tuned it. It works better than ever before, actually it's more sensitive than when I first got it. Next would be my 695, I sent it to him because sensitivity was horrible, something had to be wrong with it. I just got it back today and on the paper it says the horn assembly was replaced. I have not yet had a chance to test it but I will this afternoon. I am sure that it will work great.

So once again, whistler rocks and they should be happy they have a person like Mike. As always I will recommend whistler to people who want to get a great detector.

Keep up the great work.

Languy99

Default Re: A few words on Michael B.

Mike B rocks. There is no question about it.

Power User

All of the good feedback I have seen and countless work I have seen Mike B do here on the forum with various members is a Major reason I decided to purchase and try the updated Pro78SE. I have had whistlers years ago and as soon as I saw they had improved the Ka performance it was time to make the move. Thanks Mike for all you do here!

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    All of the good feedback I have seen and countless work I have seen Mike B do here on the forum with various members is a Major reason I decided to purchase and try the updated Pro78SE. I have had whistlers years ago and as soon as I saw they had improved the Ka performance it was time to make the move. Thanks Mike for all you do here!
    we should ALL support him and the best way to do so is purchase Whistler products

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post
    we should ALL support him and the best way to do so is purchase Whistler products

Of course, I think when I have some extra cash I will be buying a Pro78 SE for my car to replace my 955.

Founder of Stealthvation

Quote Originally Posted by languy99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by happya$$ View Post

Of course, I think when I have some extra cash I will be buying a Pro78 SE for my car to replace my 955.
    I know I have sinc eI own a Pro 78, XTR690, XTR695, and XTR 690SE
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Newcomer

Indeed, I sold my Vector 995 and jumped ship to a Whistler 695SE. All the good things I've heard about Whistler as a company, and the great review by Veil Guy on their 2009 product line, that sold me! Whistler's star is certainly on the rise and while not a heavyweight (yet), they sure pack a wallop in the middleweight category!

Michael B has been great to me as well, his support is definitely appreciated!

Radar Fanatic

quick update: I just tested the new fixed 695, let me say this thing is amazing. They just put up a new "your speed is" sign on our street. So I deiced to give it a trail run. I first ran my 955, I had it on highway mode and made an oncoming run. it started picking up the sign at 2100 feet. Next I did the same run with the whistler, it picked it up at 3200 feet. A big difference in my book.

Street Lawyer

I'm still rockin` the 695 for now, love it =)

Power User

quick update: I just tested the new fixed 695, let me say this thing is amazing. They just put up a new "your speed is" sign on our street. So I deiced to give it a trail run. I first ran my 955, I had it on highway mode and made an oncoming run. it started picking up the sign at 2100 feet. Next I did the same run with the whistler, it picked it up at 3200 feet. A big difference in my book.

Thats a K band sign correct? Wow thats huge cause the 955 is a good all around performer.