Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey from Oregon

Newcomer

Default Hey from Oregon

Hi Everyone, I am from Portland Oregon. New to this forum. I am a car nut, dyno tuning shop owner and also an electrical engineer.

Experienced

Default Re: Hey from Oregon

whats is up!!! im from poorland how are the portland motos treating ya with the lti guns ya i got a 00 hatch with a gsr golden eagle sleeved 2.1 lit. built to bones by bo-bo import SS 82nd ave. And Rev. dynod jatzen beach what shop you work at?
    Last edited by glockboy20; 08-23-2009 at 02:44 AM.

Old Timer

Since you are in Oregon, remember X band radar is still used there all over the place so watch out.

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by glockboy20 View Post
    whats is up!!! im from poorland how are the portland motos treating ya with the lti guns ya i got a 00 hatch with a gsr golden eagle sleeved 2.1 lit. built to bones by bo-bo import SS 82nd ave. And Rev. dynod jatzen beach what shop you work at?
    My shop is in Vancouver, its called Wong's Performance Engineering. I specialize in GM cars and trucks. Most of the work is centered around the Corvettes, I have three in the shop now, one is a new Z06 that is getting a TTiX twin turbo system that is going to make about 1000 at the crank, the other is a 07 Z06 with a blown up engine, that is getting a new engine next month.

Quote Originally Posted by proudNMAmember View Post
    Since you are in Oregon, remember X band radar is still used there all over the place so watch out.
    Oh yes I know, I have a Valentine 1 for those guys!

Experienced

Sweet man.. maybe il stop in one day i do auto glass if you need a window call LINDSEYS WHINDSHIELDS OR ALBA GLASS i got few friends w twin turbo chevys up to 3000 whp that need dyno around there last time they had to go to vegas to get tune just perfect [URL=http://img24.imageshack.us/i/kent307.jpg/][/URL

Newcomer

Sweet man.. maybe il stop in one day i do auto glass if you need a window call LINDSEYS WHINDSHIELDS OR ALBA GLASS i got few friends w twin turbo chevys up to 3000 whp that need dyno around there last time they had to go to vegas to get tune just perfect

Damn what are they doing with 3000 HP

Experienced

dunno they live in oregon city they got like 4 hot rods always spendin dough on em they got 2 new motors being ordered from a pro company that builds chevy turbo blocks they cant get the car to pull straight at PiR or woodburn they a pain to tune too so they wont stay straight on track there scary fasst 7 sec. in vegas on the bel air w a guy that tuned it right..[URL=http://img252.imageshack.us/i/windchesterbay011.jpg/][/URL

Experienced

im buying a new lti Truspeed here soon just call laser technology there 2,000. or galls website they got 2 kustoms guns but there alot. portland has a lot of lti's everywere and wash. too w few pro laser 3's

Newcomer

im buying a new lti Truspeed here soon just call laser technology there 2,000. or galls website they got 2 kustoms guns but there alot. portland has a lot of lti's everywere and wash. too w few pro laser 3's
    What are you planning on doing with the LTI TruSpeed LIDAR gun? I plan on using one in my shop to verify LIDAR jammers that customers or I install. Mainly its a selling tool, if you can show someone that this system indeed works, it is an instant sell.

Power User

Most of the forum members use lidar guns to verify their jammer systems are working properly. Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here.