Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mobile Installer

i talked to a worker at awe tuning and he said he got hit by local police shooting his porshe wit laser..i told him i dont think so...idk what to say about this im not from pa and i dont go out there that much
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html

"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

Old Timer

o i see

Good Citizen

do PSP have laser?
    No, not yet. The groundwork has been put in place in terms of establishing testing/calibration procedures and nominating official test stations, but there haven't been any units purchased so far. I'm sure when/if they do start using it, it'll be all over the news that speeders should beware because PSP has a new "undetectable" and "undefeatable" method of speed detection!! :roll:

Newcomer

they do not have laser as of yet it will suck once they do (I'll need to upgrade to a v1 from my bel v940)

The bill keeps coming up in State Congress over and over but they have yet to pass it so who knows when (although I may be mistaken in that laser is passed but as far as local leos allowed to use radar, I know that they still cannot do so)

and as far as psps on the turnpike (76 for those who do not know) I'm not sure what exactly they are using but once I got pulled over near the Reading/Lancaster exit (just before) heading on 76 Eastbound and the leo was standing outside his car with a gun (Ka?) this was before I invested in a radar detector however so I'm not too sure what band he was using

Speed Demon

No department in PA should have laser.

Staties use mostly K band (Ka in some parts, non moving...)

All locals have to use Vascar or ENRADD. They are prohibited from using Radar guns. The locals don't carry laser as they are not cost effective for them to get.