Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced

Default Folks we really need

Folks we really need to get some video footage of the pro 73 or 58 in action. All the links in the video section that had short footage of the 73 are dead. And those only showed it picking up door openers. If you can borrow a camera from a friend or a digital camera for that matter please do so. We really need to get some form of footage of the 73 in action. Please dont be shy about recording yourself. We will highly appericiate your efforts to make such a video no matter how unprofessional it is. Just so long as theirs no public nudity :wink:

Heck I'll be willing to even host the video for yeah.

Experienced

Default Re: Folks we really need

Quote Originally Posted by bfg9000d
    Folks we really need to get some video footage of the pro 73 or 58 in action. All the links in the video section that had short footage of the 73 are dead. And those only showed it picking up door openers. If you can borrow a camera from a friend or a digital camera for that matter please do so. We really need to get some form of footage of the 73 in action. Please dont be shy about recording yourself. We will highly appericiate your efforts to make such a video no matter how unprofessional it is. Just so long as theirs no public nudity :wink:

Heck I'll be willing to even host the video for yeah.
    ill try and find a digital camera from some one i think my camera will take short videos ill find out and get back to you on this.

Experienced

Yes please do get back to me on this. Heck I can even do some editing on it with some background music. I can even stitch the video together if you can only capture 3 to 5 min at a time.

Experienced

Yes please do get back to me on this. Heck I can even do some editing on it with some background music. I can even stitch the video together if you can only capture 3 to 5 min at a time.
    yea my dads camera can take up to 11 minutes of it so now i just gota find a speed trap to drive by :P

Experienced

shouldnt be hard just drive around. Your bound to find one. What I recommend doing is making a quick video of the detector going through the startup. X band k band etc. Then lead into the speedtrap. tell me when you got something.

Experienced

shouldnt be hard just drive around. Your bound to find one. What I recommend doing is making a quick video of the detector going through the startup. X band k band etc. Then lead into the speedtrap. tell me when you got something.

tonight was a negative i found a cop driving with constant k on and i was picking him up a good 1 and ahalf or so behind him but i got caugt at a light and lost him this was on the highway.

but i didnt have the time to get the camera out. im just gona get my friend to ride with me and be the camera ***** hahahaha.

Experienced

please get some video. Get you friend in the car buy him lunch do whatever it takes lol. If not your friend just have the camera in the console ready to shoot. You can send me the vids when your done I can put a cool video together for it. Music, Cool effect transitions, naked ladys. Ok maybe not naked ladys but it will still look cool.

Experienced

im gona get my girl friend to ride around with me with that camera ready so chances are your gona get that naked lady in it after all

Quote Originally Posted by the_Flash083
    im gona get my girl friend to ride around with me with that camera ready so chances are your gona get that naked lady in it after all
    SWEET! Send it my way pre-edit

Experienced

I might include the girl in it naked if it really does happen. Although I will put some kind of disclaimer on it. must be 18 years or older. to view. My computer has been itching to put a cool video together. Make sure you get a clip of the stertup sequence of the detector. I'm gonna use this to lead into the actual footage. Even if the video is low quality I have some tools I can use to make it look really good. Pm me when you got it done so we can talk.