Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    Question Need Bel Express 795 manual

    I had an old Belronics radar detector "express 795". But its manual was lost.
    I want to compare its range and filtering to my new Bel Vector 965.
    However, I can not program the express 795 or do not know how it was set without the manual.
    Express 795 was said to have an excellent range compared to Bel top RDs.
    If you can send me its manual, at least I can compare it with Vector 965 side-by-side.
    my yahoo email ID is: tigeronqq
    Last edited by zgpan; 04-26-2009 at 05:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    6,538

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    I sent you a pm regarding this.

  3. #3
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Driving the United Socialist States of North America
    Posts
    584

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    Let us know how the two detectors compare.

  4. #4
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    I may have one of those buried away somewhere but it will take some serious digging thru dark corners to find it. If I find it Ill scan it & let you know.

  5. #5
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    6,538

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    I have one but I am waiting on his response. I guess it will sit on top of the dresser, until I get a response. Has he checked his msgs because I left him a pm?

  6. #6
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    Quote Originally Posted by proudNMAmember View Post
    I have one but I am waiting on his response. I guess it will sit on top of the dresser, until I get a response. Has he checked his msgs because I left him a pm?
    Good, I cant find mine. I think it may have been tossed in the last move
    Im not sure if it was a 795 anyway , I just remember it was a Bel Express model.

  7. #7
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    I got your PM. But I need 5 posts to be able to send back my address in PM.

  8. #8
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    Quote Originally Posted by proudNMAmember View Post
    I have one but I am waiting on his response. I guess it will sit on top of the dresser, until I get a response. Has he checked his msgs because I left him a pm?
    I sent you a PM. Finially I got the permission to do it.

  9. #9
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    6,538

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    It should go out in the mail tomorrow morning.

  10. #10
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Need Bel Express 795 manual

    I got the manual from ProudNMAmember. He really helped me out to turn on the VG-2 Guard of 795. Thank him a lot.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Bel Express 795
    By Katmandu in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:03 PM
  2. bel express 906
    By partsfreak in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. bel express 936 help
    By jerkius in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 10:37 PM
  4. 955 or 795 express
    By jrieder in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 09:30 PM
  5. Bel Express 795
    By draftycompguy in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 11:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •