I have been reading around about the Bel Express 795 and have heard some good reviews about it, but I can't seem to find to a place to purchase the detector. Does anyone know where I can purchase it or is it too new to buy it.
Thanks.
I have been reading around about the Bel Express 795 and have heard some good reviews about it, but I can't seem to find to a place to purchase the detector. Does anyone know where I can purchase it or is it too new to buy it.
Thanks.
RadioShack has 'em.
If I'm passing you on the right, YOU are in the wrong lane!
If speed kills, how come I'm still alive?
Active Countermeasures: V1 3.858, Escort Redline, Beltronics STi-R+, LI Dual 7.1x CPU/8.7 Heads (front)
Other/Backup Countermeasures: V1 3.813 (loaned to friend), Beltronics Pro RX65 M4 6.3
Vehicle: 2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
LEO Toys: Kustom Pro Laser II & III
Encounters/Saves August 2011: Radar 3/1, Laser 0/0
Bookmarks