I have bel 535i but there no user manual. Can anybody help me this it??? Please
I have bel 535i but there no user manual. Can anybody help me this it??? Please
Bel 535i??
Edit: Call Beltronic and see if they have a PDF file for it.
Last edited by Capid1; 11-17-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Fat fingered
That detector is around 15 years old, so I would be very surprised if you can find a manual for it...
I send letter to belradarsupport#beltronics.com Wait for respond.
bel 535i manufacture in 1995 - 14 years old....![]()
What do you think globally change from that time? It radar useless today?
It is "deaf" to modern Ka band. Beware.
They answer me next:
Unfortunately, the model you have has been discontinued for years and we no longer provide accessories, manuals or repair service for this model. If you are looking to upgrade, we offer a trade-up program towards a new model when ordering factory-direct. Visit the following link for information on our current models:
Please give our sales team a call and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Regards,
Beltronics
What do you think about GX65? I think it too expensive. Or for it features this price ok?
Wow, I have been here since we became "Belscort" and that model is unfamiliar to me. No we don't even have anything laying around for that model, sorry.
If you think the GPS features of the GX65 would benefit you (red light and speed camera alerts, ability to lock out false alerts, ability to mark your own locations, speed display, updatable through your PC, etc) then give the GX65 a spin for 30 days. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund.
If the GPS features do not interest you then I recommend the Beltronics STi Driver or the RX65. The STi Driver trades the GPS features of the GX65 for slightly better radar detection and total stealth to all radar detector detectors. The RX65 is a GX65 without any of the GPS features but still a very formidable radar detector.
Our detectors have come a very long way since the 535i![]()
Which another known radar detector developers make radar detectors with GPS?
What defferent in price between their product?
Beltronics and Escort are the only two companies who make GPS-enabled RD units (that are worth mentioning IMO)... As I believe Cobra does something like it too, but Cobra is no where near the quality of a Bel or Escort product.
PS: Where do you live (Country)? You sound as if English is not your first language, and threats vary by location.
I am from Belarus. This bel 535i was installed in car which come from USA. In my country police use radars with 10525 MHh and 24150 MHh frequencies. Rare
laser with 800Nm lenght. Laser actually not used because fog and drizzling rain often happen. In this condition it not work. Connect this it I try to understand can I use my old 14-year old bel 535i or not.![]()
PS: Sorry for my English, much more better I speak on Russian![]()
Bookmarks