Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Send her back and get a V1

  2. #12
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    11,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aaseavey
    Send her back and get a V1
    WOP

  3. #13
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Who's familiar with WOP?

  4. #14
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    11,015

    Default

    Waste Of Post


    Meaning... your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand... that of course being helping him turn off K-band on his RX65. Just pluggin' the V1 into a Beltronics forum, that simply has zero to do with the V1 or even anyother Belscort for that matter = WOP


    No offense to you... but come on, how does that help him solve this issue that he is having right now? Not to mention have you even (extensively) used a V1 before? I see from your sig you own a RX65, and that you were just asking questions about how to get a V1, so I dont know how you can recommened a RD that you dont have, nor have ever (extensively) tried... especially when someone isnt asking for recommendations about buying a new unit.

  5. #15
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rottweiler Land
    Posts
    10,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    Waste Of Post


    Meaning... your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand... that of course being helping him turn off K-band on his RX65. Just pluggin' the V1 into a Beltronics forum, that simply has zero to do with the V1 or even anyother Belscort for that matter = WOP


    No offense to you... but come on, how does that help him solve this issue that he is having right now? Not to mention have you even (extensively) used a V1 before? I see from your sig you own a RX65, and that you were just asking questions about how to get a V1, so I dont know how you can recommened a RD that you dont have, nor have ever (extensively) tried... especially when someone isnt asking for recommendations about buying a new unit.
    Someone is having a bad day.....

  6. #16
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    11,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davekr
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    Waste Of Post


    Meaning... your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand... that of course being helping him turn off K-band on his RX65. Just pluggin' the V1 into a Beltronics forum, that simply has zero to do with the V1 or even anyother Belscort for that matter = WOP


    No offense to you... but come on, how does that help him solve this issue that he is having right now? Not to mention have you even (extensively) used a V1 before? I see from your sig you own a RX65, and that you were just asking questions about how to get a V1, so I dont know how you can recommened a RD that you dont have, nor have ever (extensively) tried... especially when someone isnt asking for recommendations about buying a new unit.
    Someone is having a bad day.....
    Yes... yes I was davekr, so aaseavey I have to say I was a little rough about that, I think my point was good and still stands... but I was a little apprehensive about my wording... sorry man. :wink:

  7. #17
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rottweiler Land
    Posts
    10,420

    Default

    Well it rubbed off on me AIR....I have been so pissy....

  8. #18
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    10,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    Yes... yes I was davekr, so aaseavey I have to say I was a little rough about that, I think my point was good and still stands... but I was a little apprehensive about my wording... sorry man. :wink:
    Sex and drugs and rock and roll
    Is all my brain and body need
    Sex and drugs and rock and roll
    Are very good indeed

    Keep your silly ways or throw them out the window
    The wisdom of your ways, I've been there and I know
    Lots of other ways, what a jolly bad show
    If all you ever do is business you don't like

    Sex and drugs and rock and roll
    Sex and drugs and rock and roll
    Sex and drugs and rock and roll
    Is very good indeed

  9. #19
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    It's allright don't be pissy.. your airmoore I'm Airborne. CLOSE ops:

  10. #20
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    18

    Default

    If you have have turned k off and still getting a warning I would suggest turning off POP Mode that will be the problem. Probably don't need to get a v1 just yet.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
    By rpholbrook in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:19 PM
  2. Wont buy navalert now!
    By BlinderGuy in forum Other Countermeasures
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
  3. V1 wont power on
    By antilag in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
  4. What Band(s) should I shut off?
    By Greg in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:46 AM
  5. SHUT OFF X BAND AND REAR LASER
    By Rottman in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 12:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •