Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    342

    Thumbs up Leon is the best :)

    [quote=alpinestars_2002795;411682]Leon is an incredible guy, Very cool I still firmly beleive in blinder, as i've witnessed even a none j-15 version do some decent damage to many a lidar in the correct configeration it can pose as a very decent frontal jammer. Although it is a very great frontal jammer to the rear, I have noticed major punchthroughs that are utmostly upsetting, although this test WAS NOT preformed on a J-15 Rev. It was made on a previous Rev. #. I have been informed from Leon that the J-15 Rev. Is a higher powered Led unit than previous Blinder units. He also said that the internals have been beefed up a tad more, thus as you saw producing a harder jam than previous blinder units.

    alpinestars_2002795,

    This is true, but what he didn't tell you is this LED is a whole different LED blinder went with. Not only that, but the filter is completely open. This does allow more sun light in, but its detection is so much better than previous M25's. After testing this product out I was so impressed. Its now right on the 904Nm spot.


  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    342

    Thumbs up Blinder M35 Single Head Test

    Here were the results from our Single head Test. This test was done on HALLSOUNDS car. We wanted to find out just how good the Blinder M45 that this gentleman purchased was. First runs were with the 3 heads he had installed on the front. The 4th head will be installed on the rear later next week. The second test was the single head test. I wanted to see for myself if one Blinder M25 "J15" head would hold up and give Mr. HALLSOUND enough time to slow down. I was pretty impressed with the results.

    YouTube - Blinder M35 Single Head Test

    Last edited by steagall1000; 06-22-2008 at 10:55 PM.

  3. #43
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000 View Post
    Dealer/distributor or not, my results are always the same. No trick footage, or agenda!!! I test for fun and it is also a hobby of mine that I enjoy.

    Cheers

    It aint a hobby when your making money from it dude.

    So your saying that if you did testing on a blinder and it went so crap (very possible) you would make the videos and results public?? I dont think so...

    In regards to the video above.,...man if i had to make my front end look like that id rather not use a jammer..geez looks terrible.

    Oh get a tan on those legs man..lol
    .
    Hey was that Sethys brother in that video at the end..lol
    Last edited by tactical22; 06-22-2008 at 11:50 PM.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    342

    Default Agenda Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by tactical22 View Post
    It aint a hobby when your making money from it dude.

    So your saying that if you did testing on a blinder and it went so crap (very possible) you would make the videos and results public?? I dont think so...

    In regards to the video above.,...man if i had to make my front end look like that id rather not use a jammer..geez looks terrible.

    Oh get a tan on those legs man..lol
    .
    Hey was that Sethys brother in that video at the end..lol

    tactical22,

    You must be one of those guys with agenda aren't you. I bet you didn't know you can make a living selling your things you consider a hobby did you? You need to get yourself a hobby instead of making stupid comments like the one above. I enjoy testing everything. Now get over it and yourself!


  5. #45
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    603

    Default

    haha yeah thats the response i figured id get from you...lame and barely thought out.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. New Blinder M25 VS Ultralyte
    By steagall1000 in forum Blinder Laser Jammers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:00 PM
  2. Blinder M25 Against the Kustom PL3, LTI Ultralyte LR Rev. 2
    By jah in forum Blinder Laser Jammers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •