Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: New Test

  1. #11
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lakeland,Fl
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Suf Daddy rents Lidar guns. Rent a Stalker for your next test.

  2. #12
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    13,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000 View Post
    djrams80,


    Money!!!!
    If you don't have the recources to properly test your products, then why sell them? You don't even know if what you're selling works! Typical salesman! You're pushing a product that you have no idea if it works or not! Totally sad!

  3. #13
    Scratonicity Groupie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djrams80 View Post
    If you don't have the recources to properly test your products, then why sell them? You don't even know if what you're selling works! Typical salesman! You're pushing a product that you have no idea if it works or not! Totally sad!
    Because, if a jammer manages to do well against one gun then it must do GREAT against all the guns. By doing well I mean that if the operator has a continual episode of parkinson's disease, while the driver screams towards the gun blowing by at 55MPH. Noting that the person shooting the car did not bother to start off past 2000FT, and decided that 800FT was indeed far enough.

    So the Blinder passed a test of one gun, while the driver drove extremley fast, and the operator's central nervous system was under attack thus resulting in a less than real world test, by a less than INDEPENDENT tester.

  4. #14
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lakeland,Fl
    Posts
    2,702

    Default


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    342

    Default waiting for Speedzones

    Actually, blinder's software has not changed from the previous M25 on pulse rates of certain guns. Blinder jams the stalker LZ's better than the ultralytes. It has been that way since the M20's came out. I go by speedzones testing not GOL or radartest. If you want to test your jammer at speedzones you have to pay for the testing. Since speedzones doesn't sale any of the products it test, they are who I go by. I do know that their are guys from GOL that do sell jammers.. So like everyone has said if you sell these products your not a independent tester.. What I find interesting is nobody ever shows up with a LPP or LI or antilaser system at the speedzones test.. Blinder is a reputable company that has been around for over 10 years. The Blinder product has been proven to be the best according to speedzones year after year. Escort has been right there with the Blinder, but escorts performance doesn't even compare in my opinion. You show me a jammer better than the Blinder for the "exact same price" which nobody can!! and then I will be a believer. Until then Blinder still holds the best jammer in the USA. Talk with Roy or carl fors or john from tigerlilly. Non of them sale LI ot LPP. There is nothing more reliable on the market right now than the LED jammers. The performance of the Blinder M25 J15 is the same as the LI I tested against the same gun, the Ultralyte. So why would I go out and pay $675.00 for a two head LI, when I could buy a 4 head Blinder M45 for the same price. The performance of the new J15 is the same as the LI. Again I go with the experts. Radar Roy, Carl Fors, John from tigerlilly. Again no one has been able to prove that there is a jammer on the market that is better than blinder at the same price!!! Nuff said

  6. #16
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000 View Post
    You show me a jammer better than the Blinder for the "exact same price" which nobody can!! and then I will be a believer. Until then Blinder still holds the best jammer in the USA. Talk with Roy or carl fors or john from tigerlilly. Non of them sale LI ot LPP. There is nothing more reliable on the market right now than the LED jammers. The performance of the Blinder M25 J15 is the same as the LI I tested against the same gun, the Ultralyte. So why would I go out and pay $675.00 for a two head LI, when I could buy a 4 head Blinder M45 for the same price. The performance of the new J15 is the same as the LI. Again I go with the experts. Radar Roy, Carl Fors, John from tigerlilly. Again no one has been able to prove that there is a jammer on the market that is better than blinder at the same price!!! Nuff said
    I agree. Everyone seems to base the superiority of detectors and jammers as if everyone purchasing had thousands of dollars in expendable income. What it comes down to for me is what will save me from getting a ticket for the least amount of money, not what will JTG every time on every vehicle.

    I really appreciate what steagall1000 is doing, because it is hard work that is well documented and provides valuable information to all of us. Sure, you can't expect to make a decision on a Jammer based on a few tests done with an abstract installation and LTI only, but steagall1000 has not hidden any of this information; he is not trying to pretend his tests are universal, he is just adding another piece of information to the puzzle. Take his tests and factor them into your decision-making process.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    342

    Thumbs up Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthalive7 View Post
    I agree. Everyone seems to base the superiority of detectors and jammers as if everyone purchasing had thousands of dollars in expendable income. What it comes down to for me is what will save me from getting a ticket for the least amount of money, not what will JTG every time on every vehicle.

    I really appreciate what steagall1000 is doing, because it is hard work that is well documented and provides valuable information to all of us. Sure, you can't expect to make a decision on a Jammer based on a few tests done with an abstract installation and LTI only, but steagall1000 has not hidden any of this information; he is not trying to pretend his tests are universal, he is just adding another piece of information to the puzzle. Take his tests and factor them into your decision-making process.


    Truthalive7,

    You are exactly right. Thats all I'm trying to do here. I always get jumped on by these guys when I put up a video that took time out of my day to do. Its not always easy getting everyone together for a test like this. Thank you for your comment. I'm glad someone see's what i'm trying to do. I totally agree best performance for the least amount of money. If it gives you enough time to slow down, it has done its job.



  8. #18
    Speed Demon
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000 View Post
    Actually, blinder's software has not changed from the previous M25 on pulse rates of certain guns. Blinder jams the stalker LZ's better than the ultralytes. It has been that way since the M20's came out. I go by speedzones testing not GOL or radartest. If you want to test your jammer at speedzones you have to pay for the testing. Since speedzones doesn't sale any of the products it test, they are who I go by. I do know that their are guys from GOL that do sell jammers.. So like everyone has said if you sell these products your not a independent tester.. What I find interesting is nobody ever shows up with a LPP or LI or antilaser system at the speedzones test.. Blinder is a reputable company that has been around for over 10 years. The Blinder product has been proven to be the best according to speedzones year after year. Escort has been right there with the Blinder, but escorts performance doesn't even compare in my opinion. You show me a jammer better than the Blinder for the "exact same price" which nobody can!! and then I will be a believer. Until then Blinder still holds the best jammer in the USA. Talk with Roy or carl fors or john from tigerlilly. Non of them sale LI ot LPP. There is nothing more reliable on the market right now than the LED jammers. The performance of the Blinder M25 J15 is the same as the LI I tested against the same gun, the Ultralyte. So why would I go out and pay $675.00 for a two head LI, when I could buy a 4 head Blinder M45 for the same price. The performance of the new J15 is the same as the LI. Again I go with the experts. Radar Roy, Carl Fors, John from tigerlilly. Again no one has been able to prove that there is a jammer on the market that is better than blinder at the same price!!! Nuff said
    In the words of steagall1000 :



    * cough * BS * cough *

  9. #19
    Scratonicity Groupie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steagall1000 View Post
    Actually, blinder's software has not changed from the previous M25 on pulse rates of certain guns. Blinder jams the stalker LZ's better than the ultralytes. It has been that way since the M20's came out. I go by speedzones testing not GOL or radartest. If you want to test your jammer at speedzones you have to pay for the testing. Since speedzones doesn't sale any of the products it test, they are who I go by. I do know that their are guys from GOL that do sell jammers.. So like everyone has said if you sell these products your not a independent tester.. What I find interesting is nobody ever shows up with a LPP or LI or antilaser system at the speedzones test.. Blinder is a reputable company that has been around for over 10 years. The Blinder product has been proven to be the best according to speedzones year after year. Escort has been right there with the Blinder, but escorts performance doesn't even compare in my opinion. You show me a jammer better than the Blinder for the "exact same price" which nobody can!! and then I will be a believer. Until then Blinder still holds the best jammer in the USA. Talk with Roy or carl fors or john from tigerlilly. Non of them sale LI ot LPP. There is nothing more reliable on the market right now than the LED jammers. The performance of the Blinder M25 J15 is the same as the LI I tested against the same gun, the Ultralyte. So why would I go out and pay $675.00 for a two head LI, when I could buy a 4 head Blinder M45 for the same price. The performance of the new J15 is the same as the LI. Again I go with the experts. Radar Roy, Carl Fors, John from tigerlilly. Again no one has been able to prove that there is a jammer on the market that is better than blinder at the same price!!! Nuff said
    YouTube - Peter Griffin laughing montage

    Thank you so much for this post, any credibly you had left just went down the drain.

    Blinder >= LI / LPP.




  10. #20
    Power User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Even if he has a vested interest in Blinder, so what, as long as the product and tests have not been doctored up, then I am ok with him testing. I assume he is a rep, so I guess that is what you do for a living? If that is the case then you test jammers.

    By the way, a suggestion, I think Leon at Blinder should provide you a section of guns to use, I am sure he has more than enough money to supply guns.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Test volunteers wanted for Miami Laser jammer test
    By venom400 in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 08:23 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:51 AM
  3. gol 2007 test no over the hill test
    By gadgetdude in forum Detector & Counter Measure Testing and Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Results from Aug. 17th RD Test Inconsistent with the Results from the Off-Axis Test?
    By ZJamaican in forum Detector & Counter Measure Testing and Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 10:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •