Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Manufacturer

Stealth mode does not come with every gun.
    It is an up-grade.
    We have one S and two R's none came with stealth.
    Two guns were sent back for stealth.
    It was a $585 up-grade.
    My new S is 3 months old.
    I live in Fl. it's the ProIII and LTI. I have never seen the L/A being used.
    Don't know what to tell ya.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blinder Dude
    Stealth mode does not come with every gun.
    It is an up-grade.
    We have one S and two R's none came with stealth.
    Two guns were sent back for stealth.
    It was a $585 up-grade.
    My new S is 3 months old.
    Don't know what to tell ya.
    Okay, go to Laser Atlanta's page and it talks about Stealth mode at the bottom. On the right column it lists "options and accessories." Stealth mode is NOT listed as an option, but bluetooth and accident reconstruction software is. When I purchased my Speed Laser S I didn't pay any upgrade feature. Stealth was standard. Read more at LA's site.

http://www.laseratlanta.com/files/br...20Facsheet.pdf

JTW

Manufacturer

Just to follow-up, I checked with LA and they did indicate that their guns come standard with stealth-mode.

However, I know there have been guns that have been sold that have not had the mode.

So, it's yet another mystery.

Veil Guy 8)
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Longsnowsm

After all we have seen recently there is a new Sheriff in town... GOL is it. SML has no credibility left with me. I will read it for pure entertainment at this point, but I will not base any of my buying decisions from here on out by anything that SML says unless it is backed up by independent testing. SML has so much egg on their face at this point it looks like they were caught in a tornado at a chicken farm...

As for the orginal question regarding selling your Blinder... Call Blinder Dude and get your name on the list for the recall/fix. Then once the testing is done on the fixed Blinders then make a decision regarding keeping your Blinder. At least then you will have the information needed to make a good decision. If the fixed unit is good you will have a good jammer and problem is solved.

Longsnowsm

Founder of Stealthvation

Blinder is not useless. I have it in my heart to forgive them for misleading them and i believe that you all do to. Give Torbin and Leon a 2ns chance and they will make us all happy
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!