Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    28

    Default Anyone have a LTI 20/20 manual?

    I'm searching the whole day for a operator manual for the LTI 20/20, but couldn't find it. I hope this is the correct thread. Can anybody help me...
    I will get in a few days a LTI 20/20 without manual, thats why I need it.

    Thank you.

    Greetings from good old germany 8)

  2. #2
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    WNY (sometimes)
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    here's a link to the Ultralyte manual.

    Same company, probably similar operation.

    https://spiritscc.az.gov/Applications/SPIRIT/SCC/PRO.nsf/DocNum/ADSM-6XB2D3/$file/UltraLyte%20LR%20B.2.pdf

    J/

  3. #3
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Thank you... I'll see...
    If anybody else find the manula, please post it...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. S3 manual
    By aradarnut in forum Escort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. ZR4 manual
    By Lucky225 in forum Laser ShifterPro, ZR4, ZR3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. Need PL III Manual
    By Laser-InterceptorUSA in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
  4. LPP Manual
    By anjoem in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 12:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •