Thread: Hey

Default Hey

hey guys... I've been lurking around here for a while... reading a lot of the threads... I just registered today... I was interesting in some of the links in a few members' signatures... which require a post count of 5 or greater... so I figured I would register and introduce myself...

I have had a V1 for a while now... with the concealed display... and recently just installed a mute button on my shifter knob...

I've been looking at laser detectors/jammers... still not sure which one I want to get, or if I really want to get one... I haven't seen much laser around here... but maybe I've missed it... from what I've seen, most people seem to have either the Blinder or LI... so I guess I'll look into it a bit more...

snoopyc4

Default Re: Hey

welcome to the forum. Mind tellin wat car u drive? We can have a better idea of wat jammer would be rt for u. As of rt now, the best jammer to get would be the LI

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyc4 View Post
    welcome to the forum. Mind tellin wat car u drive? We can have a better idea of wat jammer would be rt for u. As of rt now, the best jammer to get would be the LI
    thanks... I have a 2008 Nissan Altima... what about the Blinder M27/47 coming up? I've seen the tests showing the LI being better than the M25/45... but I guess it couldn't hurt to wait for the next gen of the blinder... I'm not in a rush...

Speedtrap Crasher

The Li is establishing itself as the gold standard of jammers but the Blinder has impressed me every time I've shot it. Right now it's hard to recommend anything except these two.
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Newcomer

welcome

Speedtrap Crasher

Quote Originally Posted by dodgejoe View Post
    welcome
    Oh yeah, and ditto ^
    Project "BONES" Speed Lab:
    Valentine One, Blinder M47 "All Front Configuration"
    Pro97 Police Scanner
    1 Saves / 3 Strikes as of 8/22/2009
    Estimated saves in U.S. Dollars: $200

Speed Demon

Welcome to the forum. Take your time on a jammer and make sure you buy what best fits your needs and budget. LI seems to be the one to beat, but I too am waiting to see independent results from the hobbyist on the new Blinder.

thanks guys...