Just getting into the laser jammer stuff and quickly noticed the Blinders. Very keen on the new m47s
Just getting into the laser jammer stuff and quickly noticed the Blinders. Very keen on the new m47s
Welcome to the forums.
I plan on getting the m47's as well.
New member as well. Pretty cool forum.
welcome
Welcome to the forum. What vehicle do you drive?
I plan on getting both an M47 and M27. M47 for the front and M27 for the rear on my 2008 Silverado.
ill be getting the 47's for my car once i get cash. im sticking with my zr4
to the OP.. welcome
You might be able to do 3 and 3 with the M27/47's. I'm planning on using 2 on the front of my F150 based on the unit we tested. The 47 on the F150 was pretty rock solid and the 27 did better than my M45. (note: I later found one of my 45 heads was not firing all LED's)
Valentine One (3.858 Ice Cream Truck, 3.812 in Vette)
4 Head LI (On Vette) (7.11 CPU Regular heads front, HP Heads on the rear)
9500ci (On Vette)
LI Quad (On Ice Cream Truck)
LI Dual (On SRX, 7.06 CPU)
ProLaser II, ProLaser III, Stalker LZ-1, LTI Marksman & Laser Atlanta "R" (looking for an Ultralyte LRB)
2008 Corvette Z-51 Coupe
Escort 9500 ix (Cadillac SRX)
Bookmarks