Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hello from NJ

  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    183

    Default Hello from NJ

    Hello my name is Joe. I live in central NJ X-band capitol of the world. I've been using RDs for a long time and find alot of helpful info on this site. THANKS GUYS!

  2. #2
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Welcome to the forum what detector do u hsve

  3. #3
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Just got a Redline. Traded in my RX-65. I usually buy BEL but this is close enough. I need good range out here on Tpke and parkway.

  4. #4
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Welcome.

  5. #5
    Professional
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SW FL
    Posts
    1,328

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Welcome aboard

  6. #6
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,360

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    nice choice please keep us updated on how it does

  7. #7
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Thanks I'll keep u guys posted.

  8. #8
    snoopyc4
    Guest

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Welcome to the forum. Any questions or concerns about your Redline?

  9. #9
    Mobile Installer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast (USA)
    Posts
    4,203

    Default Re: Hello from NJ

    Welcome to the forum.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

    http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html




    "I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •