I'm probably going to get a V1 in the near future so I've been reading these boards frequently. You guys have a ridiculous amount of knowledge. But my brain is soaking it all up after it got used to reading ls1tech for months.![]()
I'm probably going to get a V1 in the near future so I've been reading these boards frequently. You guys have a ridiculous amount of knowledge. But my brain is soaking it all up after it got used to reading ls1tech for months.![]()
Welcome to the forum. Lots of members here are from NJ.
Welcome aboard. I am sure you will find this a friendly and informative place to hang your hat...
Welcome to the forum man.
I sold my hat so I could buy another rd. Soon you will too, welcome.
welcome fellow NJer
welcome to the forum.
Last edited by radarrob; 02-17-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:
http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html
"I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."
rob u completely just copied wat i said!
Welcome, say hi to B.A. Baracus for me.
Welcome to our forum.
Bookmarks