Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Greetings from Northern NJ

    Hello Fellas,

    It seems every time I do a Google search on radar detectors and laser jammers, I eventually end up on this site. Great info to be had here.

    A little about myself. I live in Northern NJ (NYC metro area). Awaiting on an M3 coupe that is literally on the ship as I type. I can't help but hit the forums on what mods I want to run on my car. One of those mods is a radar detector/laser jammer setup.

    I am a former owner of the V1 and Escort 9500i. V1 has great performance, but many falses in the city. I thought the 9500i performed admirably, but I wasn't crazy about the concealed display (hard wired) and wanted something more stealth.

    Looks like I'll be going for the 9500ci, but I am still on the fence on which jammer. Blinder M47 or Laser Interceptor. Factoring in performance, price, etc.

    Well enough rambling for a first post.

    Thanks for making me a part of this forum.

  2. #2
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    14,448

    Default Re: Greetings from Northern NJ

    Use the same philosophy you used when buying the car. Buy the best and screw the rest. You'd be stupid to do otherwise.

    Escort 9500ci
    Valentine One
    Laser Interceptor HP Quad

    "Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

    "im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

  3. #3
    Mobile Installer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast (USA)
    Posts
    4,203

    Default Re: Greetings from Northern NJ

    Welcome.
    Radarrob is a approved radar detector and Parking sensor installer Anywhere in the United States.Has access to Radar and Lidar Guns to test systems.Need Help Choosing a Radar Detector or parking sensor for your needs? Visit my Install Thread:

    http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...installer.html




    "I'm interested to see how well you do.I never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.."

  4. #4
    Power User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    HOR NC stationed on West coast
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Greetings from Northern NJ

    Welcome to our forum

  5. #5

    Default Re: Greetings from Northern NJ

    Thanks!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Northern New Jersey
    By michael_gourlay in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. Hello from Northern CA
    By 22349cvc in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM
  3. Another Northern CA user
    By ceeze in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 05:52 AM
  4. hello from northern BC
    By s_241 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •