Hey guys, just purchased a V1 after alot of online research and so far Im fairly impressed! Joined this site to learn as much as I can, and it seems like there is alot of good info here.
Anybody else from Oklahoma?
Ryan
Hey guys, just purchased a V1 after alot of online research and so far Im fairly impressed! Joined this site to learn as much as I can, and it seems like there is alot of good info here.
Anybody else from Oklahoma?
Ryan
V1!
I think fire65 is from OK.
welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum. I go to school in Oklahoma City.
Welcome to the forum check out the valentine forum for great info
Welcome to the forum.Good choice.
Welcome to The Forum
and
the companionship of a V-1
![]()
Welcome to the forum.
Great choice w/the V1 it's a beast of an RD.
Welcome to our most excellent forum
Welcome!
Bookmarks