Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Rocket Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    8,713

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    I should cancel the order for the 50 LI HP's I just placed?
    Valentine One (3.858 Ice Cream Truck, 3.812 in Vette)
    4 Head LI (On Vette) (7.11 CPU Regular heads front, HP Heads on the rear)
    9500ci (On Vette)

    LI Quad (On Ice Cream Truck)

    LI Dual (On SRX, 7.06 CPU)

    ProLaser II, ProLaser III, Stalker LZ-1, LTI Marksman & Laser Atlanta "R" (looking for an Ultralyte LRB)

    2008 Corvette Z-51 Coupe

    Escort 9500 ix (Cadillac SRX)

  2. #12
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by category4 View Post
    I should cancel the order for the 50 LI HP's I just placed?
    why do u have 50 of those? and how much u pay for each set?

  3. #13
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    8,880

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    I think he's joking. Unless he's buying them for happya$$. I hear he got pwned by a Truspeed...

  4. #14
    Rocket Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    8,713

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by untrueparadox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by category4 View Post
    I should cancel the order for the 50 LI HP's I just placed?
    why do u have 50 of those? and how much u pay for each set?
    It was a joke? But interesting to know that a TS got Happy. Even the poor Blinder M27 on my F-150 got the TS on the MOAC.
    Valentine One (3.858 Ice Cream Truck, 3.812 in Vette)
    4 Head LI (On Vette) (7.11 CPU Regular heads front, HP Heads on the rear)
    9500ci (On Vette)

    LI Quad (On Ice Cream Truck)

    LI Dual (On SRX, 7.06 CPU)

    ProLaser II, ProLaser III, Stalker LZ-1, LTI Marksman & Laser Atlanta "R" (looking for an Ultralyte LRB)

    2008 Corvette Z-51 Coupe

    Escort 9500 ix (Cadillac SRX)

  5. #15
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    8,880

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?


  6. #16
    Rocket Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    8,713

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by ELVATO View Post
    The things you miss around here when you go on vacation. Thanks for the link.
    Valentine One (3.858 Ice Cream Truck, 3.812 in Vette)
    4 Head LI (On Vette) (7.11 CPU Regular heads front, HP Heads on the rear)
    9500ci (On Vette)

    LI Quad (On Ice Cream Truck)

    LI Dual (On SRX, 7.06 CPU)

    ProLaser II, ProLaser III, Stalker LZ-1, LTI Marksman & Laser Atlanta "R" (looking for an Ultralyte LRB)

    2008 Corvette Z-51 Coupe

    Escort 9500 ix (Cadillac SRX)

  7. #17
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,174

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    Do not forget this link. Much POWNAGE!


    http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...kend-long.html
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

  8. #18
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by ELVATO View Post
    I think he's joking. Unless he's buying them for happya$$. I hear he got pwned by a Truspeed...
    LOL I was gonna say that as long as happya$$ owns a car LI will never be out of business. That was before I even opened the thread.

    Damn you beat me to it.

  9. #19
    Street Lawyer
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    719, Colorado
    Posts
    7,108

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?


  10. #20
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,501

    Default Re: LI Out of Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by untrueparadox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by category4 View Post
    I should cancel the order for the 50 LI HP's I just placed?
    why do u have 50 of those? and how much u pay for each set?
    Bro, he was joking, that would be $35,000 worth of equipment at the very least.

    LI isn't out of business.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. is navalert still in business?
    By CactusMan in forum Other Countermeasures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. Is Lidatek still in business?
    By statusquo in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 01:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •