Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: LPP Manual

  1. #1
    Experienced
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    324

    Default LPP Manual

    Does anyone have an electronic version of this manual?

  2. #2
    Suf Daddy
    Guest

    Default

    FYI:
    See if they can score you one on their support forum:
    http://www.laserproparkusa.com/

    Admins: I checked and don't see a link to "sales" for that "jammer" on the "support" forums.

    -Suf Daddy

  3. #3
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    154

    Default

    i searched all over, I didn't see anything, I wouldn't mind seeing instructions so I can be some mounting idea's for my $hitbox car

  4. #4
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cleveland/Shaker Heights, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    7,732

    Default

    ^ Try Suf Daddy's suggestion (link) again.

  5. #5
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    154

    Default

    The sensor looks bigger in the picture than what they specify, rounding up about 2 X 1 X 2" I'm looking into making mine retractable using either a cable or some sort of actuator, I guess a size with the mounting bracket would be better to find some room for it


    Few Questions:
    It can only accommodate one additional sensor? For some reason I though it was 4, is that the same on the A.L.?

    Can someone make a case for it or a lense cover, so it will last longer? or will it reduce range? changing the lense on the sensor would probably be more costly

    Doesn't have a good description of the fixing bracket???

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. S3 manual
    By aradarnut in forum Escort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. ZR4 manual
    By Lucky225 in forum Laser ShifterPro, ZR4, ZR3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. Anyone have a LTI 20/20 manual?
    By railrun2007 in forum Detector & Counter Measure Testing and Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 02:23 AM
  4. Need PL III Manual
    By Laser-InterceptorUSA in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •