Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    128

    Default Lidatek update: Not dead? And, perhaps a new product??

    Thought the crew here might find this interesting. I had a contact at Lidatek (acquired purely by chance-I have NOTHING even remotely to do with this company) and sent an email when I heard rumours of it's demise. I got this in response:

    [color=blue]"Thank you very much for your e-mail. My name is Eric and I’m handling the day to day business for Lidatek at the moment. We are in the middle of a movement. The Woodinville office is closed and the production is taken back to The Netherlands.

    Currently we are setting up a new sales office down in California. This rep will carry two lines:

    - Lidatek LE-30

    - Target LaserTrack

    Because of the movement, I expect it will take a couple of months to have the LE-30 on the shelf. However the LaserTrack will be available at the end of the month. As soon as the website of our rep is up and running, I will send you update. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to contact me by e-mail."


    Looks like the "new" product is rather similar to the LPP. Very interesting.... Any comments or thoughts?

  2. #2
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    487

    Default Re: Lidatek update: Not dead? And, perhaps a new product??

    Quote Originally Posted by jws3
    Thought the crew here might find this interesting. I had a contact at Lidatek (acquired purely by chance-I have NOTHING even remotely to do with this company) and sent an email when I heard rumours of it's demise. I got this in response:

    [color=blue]"Thank you very much for your e-mail. My name is Eric and I’m handling the day to day business for Lidatek at the moment. We are in the middle of a movement. The Woodinville office is closed and the production is taken back to The Netherlands.

    Currently we are setting up a new sales office down in California. This rep will carry two lines:

    - Lidatek LE-30

    - Target LaserTrack

    Because of the movement, I expect it will take a couple of months to have the LE-30 on the shelf. However the LaserTrack will be available at the end of the month. As soon as the website of our rep is up and running, I will send you update. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to contact me by e-mail."


    Looks like the "new" product is rather similar to the LPP. Very interesting.... Any comments or thoughts?
    I got much of the same thing regarding the move last January to so.

    However...

    I know they are illegal for use in California. As such, I wouldn't be surprised if they were illegal for sale there too?

    ..but a "Sales Office?" . . . . in California? :!: :?:


    ....not that I'd ever own one or want one! :wink:

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Keep getting update via internet alerts but on update what..
    By alpinestars_2002795 in forum Other Countermeasures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 11:07 AM
  2. Greetings and product recommendations
    By Vorlon in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:25 PM
  3. LidaTek Update Please?
    By therock in forum Laser Jammers - General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 11:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •