Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    198

    Default LIDAR IN GUELPH Anybody?????

    Seems like Guelph just bought a bunch of new LIDAR guns anybody in here from guelph know what type of guns they are using so I can buy the right jammer to counter this threat....

    Thanks

    Dave

  2. #2
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    5,710

    Default Re: LIDAR IN GUELPH Anybody?????

    Quote Originally Posted by dcdave78 View Post
    Seems like Guelph just bought a bunch of new LIDAR guns anybody in here from guelph know what type of guns they are using so I can buy the right jammer to counter this threat....

    Thanks

    Dave

    GuelphMercury.com - News - Speed kills

    That's a Ultralyte

  3. #3
    Old Timer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,770

    Default Re: LIDAR IN GUELPH Anybody?????

    oui

  4. #4
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    198

    Default Re: LIDAR IN GUELPH Anybody?????

    Thanks for the link !!!!! I finally know what I am up against

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 09:29 AM
  2. Guelph Police Nail Bus Drivers in their speed trap
    By StlouisX50 in forum News Stories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 09:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •