I just got a can of VEIL, I'd like to test a before and after install on my hayabusa. does anyone have access to a laser gun to do some testing?
I just got a can of VEIL, I'd like to test a before and after install on my hayabusa. does anyone have access to a laser gun to do some testing?
Sorry, I'm not in the area, but this might be good help --->
http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...ouston-tx.html
![]()
i found a cop friend that is going to help me out. we'll do a baseline control test saturday, then apply the veil and go back out saturday afternoon or sunday to test it. It'll be tested on a red hayabusa and orange honda 600rr. finally get some motorcycle results. no jammer
What's he shooting you with?
If his police buddy works for HPD, it'll be a ProLaser 3. That's all they have. But I think they only check them out to their traffic division. Regular patrols don't even have radar units.
Bookmarks