Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Jarus189
    Guest

    Angry Wtf! Banned For What?!

    My user name is Jarus187. I tried logging in this morning and this is the message I got:

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

    Can any admins please explain why? This doesn't make any sense at all. I've never done anything wrong on this site

    I hope its just a glitch due to updating the forum. If so, please get this fixed ASAP.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Scratonicity Groupie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    it's fixed. more than likely something happened during the import. when you get it working let me know and I'll delete this one.

  3. #3
    Jarus189
    Guest

    Default

    Thanks its working now!

    You can delete this.

  4. #4

    Default

    Same thing happened to me

    kevint

  5. #5
    Power User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,842

    Default Ever See The Movie "Minority Report?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarus189 View Post
    My user name is Jarus187. I tried logging in this morning and this is the message I got:

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never

    Can any admins please explain why? This doesn't make any sense at all. I've never done anything wrong on this site
    Perhaps the Precogs have reported you to the Pre-Crime Division?

  6. #6
    Scratonicity Groupie
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevint1 View Post
    Same thing happened to me

    kevint
    your old account is fixed.

  7. #7
    KroniK187
    Guest

    Exclamation Re: Wtf! Banned For What?!

    I just tried logging into mine and its banned???

    KroniK

  8. #8
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    14,448

    Default Re: Wtf! Banned For What?!

    Dammit! What makes you guys so special? I've tried like hell for a month to get banned, and can't seem to get any satisfaction!

    "Buy the BEST and screw the rest." - fire65

    "im intrested to see how well you do.i never seen a car JTG before would be a first for me.." - radarrob

  9. #9
    Yoda of Radar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Miami Beach, Florida
    Posts
    10,973

    Default Re: Wtf! Banned For What?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Dammit! What makes you guys so special? I've tried like hell for a month to get banned, and can't seem to get any satisfaction!
    PM me if you need help with this.


  10. #10
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    5680 Oakbrook Parkway Suite 149 Norcross, GA
    Posts
    3,185

    Default Re: Wtf! Banned For What?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Stalker View Post
    Dammit! What makes you guys so special? I've tried like hell for a month to get banned, and can't seem to get any satisfaction!
    Have you tried posting "I really like this new guy, Obama." That should do the trick & get you banned.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •