Will they just be refining the GPS and speed/redlight camera additional functionality, or do they hav something brand new in store for us soon?
Will they just be refining the GPS and speed/redlight camera additional functionality, or do they hav something brand new in store for us soon?
I don't know? Although I do know that Valentine One's arrow patent run's out very soon, so who knows?
AlPiNe~![]()
Spectre III RDD, (2)VG2 RDD, Uniden LRD950 w/dfr7update, Uniden R7, (2) RPSE, Escort Max 2, Marksman LTI 20-20 Lidar, Ultralyte 100lr lidar, 2 Pro-Laser iii, Z-25 mph K-band w/pop 16ms, mph python iii-x band, mph python ii-k band, kustom falcon k band, Stalker ATR 34.7ghz Ka mov/sta w/remote, Laser Atlanta, stalker lz1,
Talon Ka 35.5GhzKa, Vascar IIIC, Vascar II Plus, Vascar Plus, Kustom Pro-1000 K-band w/K55 remote better i/o, (2)K55 X-Band's, Laser Interceptor Tri Head, Cheetah C550 GPS with platinum trinity 3.0 databases, Wilson Pro 5000/little wil ant, cobra 29ltd classic, Galaxy 959b W/RF Gain SSB, (2) pro520xl, (2) Pro510xl cb, Waze via iPhone 6s/Galaxy s9, Roav C2 pro Dashcam with Sony Starvis nightview, Canon EOS7D, 1080p watchcam for roadside evidence 16Gb.
who knows, if they would fix the trulock and I/O problems I would def buy a 9500 for the city. But until then I'll stick with the v1 and 955.![]()
Probably something with multiple antennas and arrows that will block out actual police radar and point a dark arrow at it.
Languy, what i showed you on my Golden Eagle was not I/O it's a quick trigger, which is a "totally different" ball game. It's alot closer to "pop" than I/O radar. Which is why it didn't go off. I haven't had my x-50 miss legit I/O yet. Quick triggers "yes" i will admit i have seen belscorts fail miserably on a quick trigger, although that's not even court accepted in Mi anyhow. I know for a fact that in Mi they have to have a "Tracking history" in order to even fine you legally. So what i showed you doesn't make a difference Languy. Although I don't recommend the 9500i neither does NMA, I know for a fact we'd both recommend the 8500 X50 long before the 9500i. The performance on the 9500i just isn't as good personally.
Although, I will agree with your "truelock" statement. That is a valid complaint. Anybody who doesn't beleive me look up Jimbonzz video he did on it with his gun and Freq adj video on youtube. He has a great video showing how unsafe Truelock truely is.
AlPiNe~![]()
Spectre III RDD, (2)VG2 RDD, Uniden LRD950 w/dfr7update, Uniden R7, (2) RPSE, Escort Max 2, Marksman LTI 20-20 Lidar, Ultralyte 100lr lidar, 2 Pro-Laser iii, Z-25 mph K-band w/pop 16ms, mph python iii-x band, mph python ii-k band, kustom falcon k band, Stalker ATR 34.7ghz Ka mov/sta w/remote, Laser Atlanta, stalker lz1,
Talon Ka 35.5GhzKa, Vascar IIIC, Vascar II Plus, Vascar Plus, Kustom Pro-1000 K-band w/K55 remote better i/o, (2)K55 X-Band's, Laser Interceptor Tri Head, Cheetah C550 GPS with platinum trinity 3.0 databases, Wilson Pro 5000/little wil ant, cobra 29ltd classic, Galaxy 959b W/RF Gain SSB, (2) pro520xl, (2) Pro510xl cb, Waze via iPhone 6s/Galaxy s9, Roav C2 pro Dashcam with Sony Starvis nightview, Canon EOS7D, 1080p watchcam for roadside evidence 16Gb.
First off, here's the video Alpine is referring to.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZnmUd8ysRc]YouTube - Escort 9500i TrueLock Problems[/ame]
The first thing that Jimbonzzz's video shows is that the TrueLock locks out the entire K band for a given K band signal, which we know is not true. The second thing that The video whows us is that the 9500i locks out 30MHz blocks, which we know is true. What this video does not show us is how unsafe TrueLock truly is.
As a side note, MEM-TEK has reported that the lockout blocks of the 9500ci(and likely the 9500ix) is closer to 10MHz, as opposed to the 30MHz of the 9500i.
What we do know is that TrueLock can be beat, under just the right circumstances. This video does not prove that, but other videos have, as long as those sharing their experiences with this forum replicating these videos.
But this failure that members of this forum has shown to be possible, has proven to be difficult for LEOs to reproduce. At this point, in about 2 years of TrueLock use, there are still no known "real world" TrueLock failures that resulted in a speeding citation. Is it possible that TrueLock can cause you a ticket? Certainly. Is it likely? Certainly not. In fact, it's very unlikely.
No, what I was saying is that the 9500ci's antenna, as far as I can tell, should be capable of discerning frequency differences as small a 10MHz in difference. I haven't tested my 9500ci in order to determine what size lockout blocks it is using since I don't have the necessary equipment. Such a test could be done by the Professor.
Here is an artist's rendition. It has lots of warning LEDs plus 360 degree protection from everything. It levitates 4 inches above your dash too.
![]()
Bookmarks