Just wondering what the difference between these guys are, they are nearly the same price, and the Vector 995 is the same price as the Escort 8500 X50.
Does the Vector stand up to those two?
Just wondering what the difference between these guys are, they are nearly the same price, and the Vector 995 is the same price as the Escort 8500 X50.
Does the Vector stand up to those two?
Couple differences
1: The 995 does not have a hard travel case
2: Bel reps tell me that they are the same detector, but during testing side by side, the RX65 had better filtering
RadarBusters.com
Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
Also Join me at -
Twitter: RadarRoy
Facebook: Roy Reyer
Team, I have a " :?: Q :?:"
How long has the RX65 been on the market? When did it 1st hit the streets? I ask this because from 20SEP01 to 10MAY03 I was over in the sandbox (the Middle East) and lost track on what was happening in the real world.
Both came out around December of 2003 if I remember...
RadarBusters.com
Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
Also Join me at -
Twitter: RadarRoy
Facebook: Roy Reyer
same features as well?Originally Posted by RadarRoy
Originally Posted by RadarRoy
So, this IS fairly new tech. Roy, do you have visibility or a way of finding out the history of returns and/or common problems that prompted the returns?
The 1st batch of RX65 had some problems and we had allot of returns. Bell identified the problem
Now our biggest return problem is wives, finding out that their husband just spent the money on a detector
RadarBusters.com
Motorcycle Mounts and Accessories
Also Join me at -
Twitter: RadarRoy
Facebook: Roy Reyer
I almost fit in that hole. Then she realized it was a done deal, too late!! :wink:Originally Posted by RadarRoy
I almost made headline news when my wife found out that I spent nearly $500 for the V1 and all of the accesories. She nearly murdered me
RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.
http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/
LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!
You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!
buyradardetectors rocks!
And yet they always have more pairs of shoes than we do...hmmmmOriginally Posted by happya$$
Bookmarks