Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlopshire View Post
    I am looking for a new radar around the price range of $100, I dont care if it goes a little over. What is the best detector for that price range? I've been looking at some whistler's and cobra's but I don't know which way to go. Thanks for the help!
    Well Bushnell has some nice " Radars" for less then 100 dollars. They work very quickly indeed in I/O

    PLEASE R/D novices call them RADAR DETECTORS not a RADAR !

    WheN I see a post like this it drives me TOTALLy CRazy !

  2. #22

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Inside info..Police call their "radars" radar units or sets.

  3. #23
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,569

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Lol, I think he knows what its called by now.
    Last edited by Weeth; 08-16-2011 at 02:19 PM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeth View Post
    Lol, I think he knows what its called by now.
    Well now he does I bet. Just a Pet Peeve of mine.

  5. #25
    Power User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    HOR NC stationed on West coast
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeth View Post
    Lol, I think he knows what its called by now.
    True that, we beat the heck out of that dead horse LOL

  6. #26
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    2,569

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosikojak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeth View Post
    Lol, I think he knows what its called by now.
    True that, we beat the heck out of that dead horse LOL
    LMAO!!

  7. #27

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akosikojak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeth View Post
    Lol, I think he knows what its called by now.
    True that, we beat the heck out of that dead horse LOL
    LMAO!!
    Do people actually "laugh there ass off"? OF course not ! For one this really shouldn't be the place your laughing from and for two if you did that what do you poop with then? SC
    Last edited by Mandingo; 08-17-2011 at 08:54 AM.

  8. #28

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    as far as the "dead horse" that's pretty silly too. For one this is FAR from a dead horse.

    You watch I give some new_lie about three days before you see this posted again,

    "What radar do you recommend?"

    followed by..

    " I saw a cop but my radar didn't go off?" LMPO !

  9. #29
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosikojak View Post
    $100 RD?

    Your going to be giving up quite a bit of performance for that low of a price IMO.

    Welcome to our most excellent site.

    I like your set up. Exactly how I am going to be set up. Except for ham am going to use Kenwood B-2000 with a remote faceplate and Uniden scanner 996 with mobile faceplate. Saving on space. Haven't gotten much into ham yet but can you program CB frequencies and transmit or just receive?

  10. #30
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,176

    Default Re: what is the best radar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    I would wait a few months and get the new Whistler Pro 78 XRI
    It look like that this is not for the U.S. look at this http://www.speedzones.com/long_range_test.html
    Last edited by spartcus; 08-18-2011 at 03:20 AM.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 04:21 PM
  2. Anti Radar clear EMI film - helps eliminate radar signature
    By Gumballer in forum Radar Detectors - General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 08:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •