Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92

    Default Non 3.852 Guys...You Are Not Missing Much

    Ok, guys with 3.851 should send it in as .852 seems to have fixed the "e" issue. 3.286 guys don't even worry about it, you have the best. .852 and .826 are one in the same. Obviously I don't have any scientific data but this is just from my built in and highly tunned mental sensors

  2. #2
    Professional
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dallas/Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    917

    Default

    thanks for the peace of mind 8)

  3. #3
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    109

    Default

    so you think upgrading from 3.789 to the newest would be worth it?

  4. #4
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcr072378
    so you think upgrading from 3.789 to the newest would be worth it?
    I'll be the first to admit that I dont know squat about v1s and their firmware. I have a limited understanding that I have gained off of this forum. So I probably shouldn't be the one to answer that question.

  5. #5
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    109

    Default

    yeah I understand, i appreciate the response even thanks!

  6. #6
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    yes the 3.852 seems to have fixed the "E" since i have not had one in the week i have had it.... i would love to be able to keepthe V1 but i can not afford to have it plus i wanna try out the RX-65 so out goes the V1 andin comes the Rx-65..... but i do plan on getting another V1 or another X50 when my dad decides to buy my old X50(Rev.5) for $250 and i paid $330 with the extended warranty(its 1.5 years old) so more money for me.

  7. #7
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northern IL
    Posts
    361

    Default

    LOL!! I love how this "unscientific" data backs up what I've believed along. Bravo!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.radardetector.net/forums/images/colortheory/smilies/custom/zombie3.gif[/SIGPIC]

    V1 3.826


    In Memory of Stealth Stalker
    Requiescat in Pace

  8. #8
    Good Citizen
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    109

    Default

    ROFL, true.

    Are there any new tests with this firmware done yet out?

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Am I missing out
    By Solion in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:46 AM
  2. Am I missing something?
    By jfleur91 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:47 PM
  3. Maybe i'm missing it?
    By william_04_x in forum Local & Regional Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:27 AM
  4. What is missing from the STi ?
    By pratzert in forum Beltronics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 08:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •