Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Socialist People's Republic of California
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Anyone ever met Mike Valentine?

    I'm just wondering.

  2. #2
    Experienced
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Not me....

  3. #3
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay City, Michigan
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Not I. . .

    I think Roy has, SJ and jimbonzz too perhaps.

  4. #4
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    Just talked to him on the phone.

  5. #5
    Founder of Stealthvation
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    11,174

    Default

    No we are not worthy of his likeness
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.


    http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/


    LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!











    You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!










    buyradardetectors rocks!

  6. #6
    Power User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,724

    Default

    I smoked a couple of "J's" with him one time and saw a band called the BOGEY LOCK TONE's at a bar called VG-2's. He kept talking about how he was a rear detection man so I let him follow his ARROWS to the source. It was some chick named LEO who was POPping off at the mouth. Mike was looking for an UPDATE to the latest threat so that he could handle some INSTANT-ON action. She loved his FIRMWARE and his stiff MAGNESIUM case. He loved her CONCEALED DISPLAY and her PARABOLIC CONCENTRATOR so they decided to merge.

    *This message has been a short story for romatic nerdy radar detector lovers everywhere.

  7. #7
    Radar Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay City, Michigan
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Jazzy . .

    sad thing is it made me laugh and i knew what you were talkingn about the whole time

    :?

  8. #8
    ES13Raven
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by <<JAZZY>>
    I smoked a couple of "J's" with him one time and saw a band called the BOGEY LOCK TONE's at a bar called VG-2's. He kept talking about how he was a rear detection man so I let him follow his ARROWS to the source. It was some chick named LEO who was POPping off at the mouth. Mike was looking for an UPDATE to the latest threat so that he could handle some INSTANT-ON action. She loved his FIRMWARE and his stiff MAGNESIUM case. He loved her CONCEALED DISPLAY and her PARABOLIC CONCENTRATOR so they decided to merge.

    *This message has been a short story for romatic nerdy radar detector lovers everywhere.
    LOL

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    TULSA,OK
    Posts
    486

    Default

    I am sure Sethy has :wink:

  10. #10
    Professional
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Socialist People's Republic of California
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Wow, i'm suprised. I know everyone has some sort of recommendation for the V1 and I'm sure you would love to speak to MV in person.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone here ever met Mike Valentine?
    By justin81 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 01:08 PM
  2. Mike Valentine
    By NikkaLB23 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 08:08 PM
  3. I wish there is a Valentine Two from Mike, please.
    By RadarBunny in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:36 PM
  4. My V1 moment.. with Mike Valentine
    By Sl55_4_me in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 09:16 AM
  5. ///// Mike Valentine /////
    By gdavis9999 in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 04:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •