Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    30

    Default :D K Band experience today...

    I have maybe an explanation for the K "falses" :wink:

    Today i was driving on a highway here in switzerland where I usually never get false bogeys. While driving i received intermittent single beeps for a K Radar (1 Bogey). The bogey remained for the next 2-3 Minutes, and I really wondered what the F*** ??? one Kilometer later I entered a Tunnel which is around 7 KM long. The beeping now stayed constant and slowly started to rise. Finally, near the end of the tunnel and 6-7 Kilometers after the first bogey there was a mobile K band radar placed in the Tunnel

    That's wht I call sensitivity of a RD !

    If you receive bogeys from such a distance I do not wonder, that we have so called "falses" on our V1 :wink:

    I have V1 with POP V3.824
    All bands and POP activated

    Sascha

  2. #2
    Lead Foot
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Hello! I will be moving to Switzerland in April and want to know if:

    1. Are RD's legal?
    2. What bands are being used?
    3. Laser?

    Thanks,

    bogey

  3. #3
    Newcomer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    30

    Default

    1. Are RD's legal?
    ==> No, in sitzerland is the use of RD's prohibited

    2. What bands are being used?
    ==> K, Ka and Laser

    3. Laser?
    ==> yes

    BTW: Switzerland also uses photo "radars" with induction loops in the streets on some fixed cameras. They are not detected by V1.

    :wink:

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Phenomenal cs experience today
    By happya$$ in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 02:33 PM
  2. Experience today with FHP
    By tiger17 in forum Escort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •