Will be getting the 695 this week. Decided to give it a try and see how it compares to the Bel Vector 995 that I have.
Will be getting the 695 this week. Decided to give it a try and see how it compares to the Bel Vector 995 that I have.
hey me too!!!!
i got it on amazon for 156$. seems relatively cheap compare to other sites.
If you have a power rearview mirror, you might want to buy a stealth wire to connect to your radar detector so it'll be nice a clean on the windshield.
Got it from amazon also. I mount mine above rearview mirror and hardwired to fuse box. I run the line behind the side pillar plastic trim and along where the windshield and headliner meet. So no cord shows and the detector isn't very visable from outside. The factory tint probably effects laser detection but you can't depend on a detector for laser protection anyway.
If you buy from Amazon, does that void the 3 year warranty since it's not an authorized dealer?
I know you all will enjoy it, the performance rocks as does it's filtering.
Bookmarks