Thread: Recomendations

Default Recomendations

im looking to purchase a laser jammer... i dont know where to start.
    every site i see contradicts another, but all seem to agree with the Laser Interceptor. it seems a little expensive for me (looking for a quad instead of dual). what would you recommend for me to get.
    another question. if i buy a dual system can i later add the rear sensors or is it necessary for you to buy the Quad system?

snoopyc4

Default Re: Recomendations

Start here:

http://www.radardetector.net/forums/...-glossary.html

What vehicle do you drive?

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by fred666777 View Post
    im looking to purchase a laser jammer... i dont know where to start.
    every site i see contradicts another, but all seem to agree with the Laser Interceptor. it seems a little expensive for me (looking for a quad instead of dual). what would you recommend for me to get.
    another question. if i buy a dual system can i later add the rear sensors or is it necessary for you to buy the Quad system?
    You can add the rears later. The CPU has 4 inputs. I ordered the dual, and a few weeks later picked up 2 more sensors for the rear. Make sure when you buy the additional sensors to specify they are for the rear because they come with extra length in the wire.

If you order, be sure to use the forum 10% discount in the Laser Interceptor forum (sticky).

right now i drive a green(if color matters) ford Taurus sho 1994.(hopefully not for much longer... looking for better gas mileage)most likely move to a civic in the next few years.

Manufacturer

The Blinder M-27 for the front and if you want, you can add rear later.
    Rear shots are rare.
    The M-27 will give you the protection you need in the Real World on either car.
    Also hit Radar Busters for the discount code, don't leave money sitting on the table.
    I'm sure you will go back and forth, but your in the right place for info.
    Do some homework

Professional

I would recommend both front and rear protection. Although rear shots aren't nearly as often as front shots, they are becoming more common. I suggest getting total protection - both front and rear.

As for jammers, I recommend Laser-Interceptor. The regular LI Quad would be great for both front and rear. Radarbusters.com has them on sale, and you can use the discount code fount in the Laser Interceptor thread for an additional 10% discount. If you are on a budget, I recommend buying the LI Dual and purchasing the other two heads later when you can afford it. Check Radar Detector Tests and Reviews by Guys of LIDAR for Jammer/Lidar test results.
    Last edited by Oyusan; 08-12-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Radar Fanatic

Welcome to the forum.You would find great information on jammers here.

Good Citizen

I got a call from a guy yesterday who told me that he read "great things" about a jammer called "The LASER * on the internet." Then he asked what I think of it. I told him "Well, I don't think of it."

It's pretty simple. Just buy a Laser Interceptor or Blinder.

IOW.. Buy the best and forget the rest.

Lead Foot

An LI quad would give JTFG on your car, although a Blinder M47 would do very well too. It just depends on if you want to spend the extra dough for the added confidence.

Yoda of Radar

The best jammer on the market is the Laser Interceptor. It performs the best against every single laser gun currently used by the police. The only reason to buy anything else is to save money. Whatever you end up buying, get your system tested before you trust it completely.