Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Escort Qi45

  1. #11
    Professional
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Your imagination
    Posts
    1,153

    Default Re: Escort Qi45

    Quote Originally Posted by comebackid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sled14 View Post
    Thanks for the reply's I appreciate it. I'm thinking that I'll probably try to find an STi-R on ebay or somewhere for sale. The Redline and the Sti Driver look good but I've been pulled over before for having something that looks like a radar detector on my dash so would like to get a remote unit. Thanks again for the help!
    I see a guy selling one new (STI-R), but opened box for 750 from last year. It's the only listing on Ebay.

    Anyway, I have hit page after page after page on the web, and either they are all sold ($ 500-700) or they are asking $1,000+ for it. I can't justify paying that for a discontinued model when I can get a 9500ci for the same price...
    snipe that **** son

  2. #12

    Default Re: Escort Qi45

    Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by comebackid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sled14 View Post
    Thanks for the reply's I appreciate it. I'm thinking that I'll probably try to find an STi-R on ebay or somewhere for sale. The Redline and the Sti Driver look good but I've been pulled over before for having something that looks like a radar detector on my dash so would like to get a remote unit. Thanks again for the help!
    I see a guy selling one new (STI-R), but opened box for 750 from last year. It's the only listing on Ebay.

    Anyway, I have hit page after page after page on the web, and either they are all sold ($ 500-700) or they are asking $1,000+ for it. I can't justify paying that for a discontinued model when I can get a 9500ci for the same price...
    snipe that **** son
    Snipe which? STI-R used (but new) for 750 or the CI for 1035?

  3. #13
    Professional
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Your imagination
    Posts
    1,153

    Default Re: Escort Qi45

    Quote Originally Posted by comebackid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by comebackid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sled14 View Post
    Thanks for the reply's I appreciate it. I'm thinking that I'll probably try to find an STi-R on ebay or somewhere for sale. The Redline and the Sti Driver look good but I've been pulled over before for having something that looks like a radar detector on my dash so would like to get a remote unit. Thanks again for the help!
    I see a guy selling one new (STI-R), but opened box for 750 from last year. It's the only listing on Ebay.

    Anyway, I have hit page after page after page on the web, and either they are all sold ($ 500-700) or they are asking $1,000+ for it. I can't justify paying that for a discontinued model when I can get a 9500ci for the same price...
    snipe that **** son
    Snipe which? STI-R used (but new) for 750 or the CI for 1035?

    Which means more to you? Band segmentation and RDR which allows for great reactivity QT detection with few falses, or the GPS features that the CI gives?
    Oh and I hear the rampup is better on the STi-R but I haven't spend enough time in a car with a CI to really tell.
    That being said 1035 is a sweet deal on a CI if its new.
    I honestly don't know what I'd do.
    If your looking for pure radar detection then STi-R if not then CI.
    You could do what I did and get the STi-R and then a 9500ix to ride along, noise when I want to hear every single signal out there and quiet when I want quiet and only want to know about immediate threats.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Valentine one or escort passport QI45
    By acsclio in forum Valentine One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
    By Radar Roy in forum Escort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
  3. Escort QI45 opinions?
    By bustersbuyer in forum Escort
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:39 AM
  4. Escort Qi45
    By texasspeed in forum Escort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
  5. saw ad for Escort Qi45 ,Preorder
    By sniper4usmc in forum Escort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •